• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    This is simply an amazing compact 9mm. Smaller than a PPK, it's incredibly accurate, mild recoil, eats anything (FMJ, JHP, 115 gr, 124, gr, 147 gr) and INEXPENSIVE--well under $400 on-line.

I got one after getting a Bersa Thunder 380 (which I also fell in love with) because I have several full-frame 9mm and wanted a compact. It shoots as well as my Ruger SR9 or Browning Hi-power.

BP-CC-9-mat-L-fram.jpg

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    I cant remember which magazine on my nook that reviewed it, i want to say it was Guns & Ammo. the guy did a glowing write up on it.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    NRA also did a review. Search YouTube and you'll find more. All of them are glowing! The trigger is amazing. Reset is literally about 1/8". The only complaint was that with no manual safety, carrying a round in the chamber and cocked requires careful handling. As far as the guns performance, there were no complaints.

I do recommend that before first firing it, give it a good cleaning in the firing pin channel and leave it dry or dry lubed. Otherwise, you may get some light strikes.

jmcisc

Sep 18, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    This is simply an amazing compact 9mm. Smaller than a PPK, it's incredibly accurate, mild recoil, eats anything (FMJ, JHP, 115 gr, 124, gr, 147 gr) and INEXPENSIVE--well under $400 on-line.

I got one after getting a Bersa Thunder 380 (which I also fell in love with) because I have several full-frame 9mm and wanted a compact. It shoots as well as my Ruger SR9 or Browning Hi-power.

BP-CC-9-mat-L-fram.jpg

I'm glad to see there are others who like Bersas. I have 2, a Bersa Thunder 380 and a Mini Firestorm 9mm. They're well made, function flawlessly, are very accurate, and have very smooth trigger action in both SA and DA.

I alternate using the Thunder with my S&W CS9 for daily carry.

Congrats on the BPCC.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Bersa is one of the hidden gems in the handgun world. I have suggested them to a number of students and the feedback has always been A+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom