• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Great deal on bullets now at Extreme Bullets. Use code "9mmPLATED" at checkout for 10% off and FREE shipping. For example, 500 9mm 115 gr round nose for $38 shipped!

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    You'll like them. I picked up 500 in .40 for something silly like $52 shipped for 165 gr FP. Not as good as your deal, but good nonetheless. Mine were pretty uniform in terms of weight and diameter - a bit of variance, but well within acceptable limits. Shhhh - keep it on the down low. I don't want this little secret to get out. :)

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    I believe Extreme is the same company as or associated with Freedom Munitions. They off the same good deals to LE and military, including VETERANS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maintman

Aug 21, 2011
    Parkville, MD.
    I get regular e-mails from Extreme. It seems that they have some good offers every month. I've used about 2000 .45 APC (plated) since January. The free shipping is exceptional and their packaging is the best that I have ever seen. Boxes inside of boxes makes for a sturdy package.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Are the hollow points accurate compared to the RN and worth the few dollars?

According to the user reviews, they are. However, Extreme says they are for plinking and not defensive rounds. I ordered some and will see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Traveler

Lighten up Francis
    Jan 18, 2013
    AA County
    For whatever reason (something about how the bullet is formed squished etc) they say for the greatest target shooting accuracy, use hollow point. It has held true for my reloading. I am only buying HP now.
    They are not intended for defensive use.
    You need a bullet like the Hornady XTP for defensive use.

ibang1

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2011
    Perry Hall
    Just got 1000 .40 165gr HP delivered today. I wanted to reload for some plinking and not for defense. I used the code and saved 10%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom