• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    Wish I would have seen this before, bought two pounds of AR Comp yesterday and was asked for ID. Young man pulled out log, I asked what it was for, I informed him that is was illegal, an older gentleman overheard me and agreed with me stating that it was the store's policy and advised me to contact customer service and voice/write my complaint. I will be doing this.

Simple fix, order powder and primers online.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Simple fix, order powder and primers online.

Not really. While you can find primers, I have yet to find pistol powder on line. Then there is the added hazmat fee of $28.50.

The simple fix is a road trip to VA, WV, or PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    You go to an exotic car dealership, they don't just let anyone test drive. Usually they require some sort of proof that you are even capable of buying the car.

Show up at a gun shop and ask to look at a gun. If you don't have an HQL, go away, quit kicking tires and wasting people's time. Simple.

I'd feel like a complete jerk if I went to a gun shop, handled a firearm, talked to the salesman and everything. Then told him(or her) i didn't have an HQL, put the gun down, and left.

And yet, one LGS had a handgun I wanted BEFORE I applied for my HQL. I handed them a $100 deposit, went away and applied for my HQL and 3 weeks later...I went back to fill out the forms to complete the purchase (then waited another 8 days).

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    And yet, one LGS had a handgun I wanted BEFORE I applied for my HQL. I handed them a $100 deposit, went away and applied for my HQL and 3 weeks later...I went back to fill out the forms to complete the purchase (then waited another 8 days).

Thus why bps /= lgs... :sad20:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom