Brown-Ulman Supporters hitting the streets 8/16.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PHRFcrewman

Jul 20, 2014
    Hamilton, Baltimore
    I got this email today from the Maryland Democratic Party,

With only 83 days left until Marylanders across our state head to the polls, we need your help getting out the word about Anthony Brown and Ken Ulman and why they are the best choice to lead our State forward. Anthony Brown is the leader we need to put priorities such as quality education and family-supporting jobs first. But we can't do it without your help!

We can’t afford to let right-wing Republicans like Larry Hogan take our state backwards. We need your help electing a true leader, Anthony Brown, as our next Governor.

Please sign up today for the first Day of Action this Saturday from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 PM. Join us as we knock on doors and talk to friends and neighbors about why we're supporting the Brown-Ulman team.

Thank you!

Yvette Lewis

Chair

I'm in the city, and rarely get any political attention, so I'm not expecting anyone to come knock on my door. I hope they do. I have questions.

There was a link to sign up, and you have to sign up to find out where they're going to be. In case anyone is interested.

Last edited:

newq

101st Poptart Assault BSB
    Mar 6, 2011
    Eldersburg, MD
    That sounds like a fantastic idea. What if we got hogan literature instead and distributed that? Is there anything illegal about doing such a thing ?

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    That sounds like a fantastic idea. What if we got hogan literature instead and distributed that? Is there anything illegal about doing such a thing ?

That's the kind of slimy crap the Dems are noted for doing. If you seriously wish to help your candidate contact his/her campaign and volunteer to help.

daNattyFatty

Ultimate Member
    Aug 27, 2009
    Bel Air, MD
    Common law.. theft of materials by misrepresentation perhaps.. then there is civil action. Ev n if you win I can make your life hell.

And if course the backlash will achieve the exact opposite of your intentions.

Not a good idea.. imho.

Theft and/or misrepresentation are not common law charges here in MD. Deception is a method/element of the criminal charge of theft, but it'd be a huge stretch for the state to pursue that case. Of course, given recent cases (AA county), that's not out of the question. I won't go in to a discussion of how to get around that, for it borders on the discussion of advocating possible illegal acts.

But yes, I see what you're saying, and ultimately, this could be a negative against the Hogan campaign if discovered and publicized early enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom