• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Don't remember if I told ya'll but of course right after my C&R was sent to my place we moved to a new house. So didn't get to send any of my licenses off to purchase so many things that i have been wanting for a while. Sent in the amended form for my new address almost 2-3 months ago and have been playing the waiting game. A guy from the ATF called me today to verify the address and said my new license with my amended address is in the mail and he is also changing the date to correspond to today for the start of my license instead of july 12th . So excited now hehe.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Damn that almost every C@R I have. I have to say I love my Swede the most though. If you need help finding one let me know. I've always got my eye on a nice one.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    A good Swede will run you 300$ and worth every penny. It's twice the gun any of the others are. Also the K31's are nice.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Well that was quick, the guy told me it would be 6-8 days before i received it and got it in the mail today. Already made 10 copies, signed them, made some copies of my DL for ammo ordering if the place needs that to. So far AIM seems like the only one i can fax them a copy of the license and the rest I am going to have to mail in. Oh well whats another week if i waited this long haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom