HQL lawsuit - Please donate $20.00, tribute to Harriet Tubman!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Bump!

I wish they would put this image of her on the $20:

Harriet_Tubman_Civil_War_Woodcut.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Can't blame a guy for trying...

Come on, folks... Get Tubby wit it!!

Don't worry Mr. H, you're already covered. Oops, well, except for $2. What's with that? :)

Harriet Tubman wants to see your chin.

:D

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    The web form keeps referencing "membership upgrade." Is that just a poorly written page? I joined MSI in Sept (I think it was) and want to contribute to the HQL fund. Is that considered and "upgrade?"

mxrider

Former MSI Treasurer
    Aug 20, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    The web form keeps referencing "membership upgrade." Is that just a poorly written page? I joined MSI in Sept (I think it was) and want to contribute to the HQL fund. Is that considered and "upgrade?"

Yes. This was the only way to make sure the funds were kept separate from general donations and memberships.

I'd recommend that you use one of the two links in the Battle of the Beards thread though :)

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Yes. This was the only way to make sure the funds were kept separate from general donations and memberships.

I'd recommend that you use one of the two links in the Battle of the Beards thread though :)

Good idea. This isn't a competition. It's a cause.

edisthera

Feb 19, 2015
    First time I've ever donated to anything like this. But, screw it. HQL is a redundant hilarious POS system Maryland has that won't make anyone safer.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    We have raised just under $20k for the HQL suit. We have an additional $18k available to use from funds raised during 2013 for challenging FSA2013.

We've raised $20,000 for the HQL suit? Nice... start!

Hey, that's the equivalent of 1,000 Harriett Tubmans!

Hmm... Think about it for a second -- if only 500 of us on MDS each throw in just another Tubby ($20.00) apiece, that will be $10,000 more -- the equivalent of 1,500 of her! We could probably do that in the next week, starting with Mothers Day weekend (she was a mother, too!). Time is getting short.

Then, there will be nearly $30,000 for the HQL suit (plus the FSA2013 funds on top of that). That will be nice, too.

Would you like to have 1,500 Harriett Tubmans fighting for you? I would.

Let's do it, now!

Giving a Tubby is cheaper than Friday night happy hour, and probably easy enough to do from your cell phone right now, wherever you are!

Here's how, with the link to MSI, to make it easy, folks:

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/16-fundraising/9-fightmdhql

In the donation "amount" option, click on "other," then type in, "20.00." It doesn't say "Harriet Tubman," but the amount will speak for itself! (Do feel free to give more than one Tubby, though!)

Will you please do it NOW, before you get distracted by something?

Come on, it's fun. And only twenty bucks: $20.00-- Pay tribute to this patriotic American, Harriett Tubman, and support the very rights that she exercised at the same time!

https://www.marylandshallissue.org/jmain/16-fundraising/9-fightmdhql

And wouldn't it be nice to be able to tell anti's that Harriet Tubman helped finance the HQL suit. :innocent: :D

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom