• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ted76

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 20, 2013
    Frederick
    I went down to the show Saturday afternoon and picked some standard AR and Glock mags, a original mag for my Ortgies .32 pistol and leather holster.
    I stopped by the MSI booth and talked to Bigfoot 44 and meet deMontjoie and Elizabeth B., but missed meeting Rack & Roll.
    Over all a good show, and I got what I went for.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    My primary mission was made on the spot kydex.

R&B has what seem to be well made holsters at medium prices. But they don't mold them in real time.

Blue Line has top quality holsters, inovative designs, and premium prices. I could leave pistol with them on Sat, and pick up gun and holster on sun

But I was only there the one day, and my pistol ( like Ted76's pistol) is not popular enough to be stocked as a standard fitment

So once again to Bullseye ( located on cross asile next to MSI booth, about three rows twords to center.) Service while you wait( withstanding the 4 holsters in line ahead of mine). The standard molding was fine, but I requested and adjustment, instant service with a smile, no extra charge . Reasonable prices ( I got the upgraded leather belt loops, kydex or clips standard ). Huge selection of colors and designs ( I got the Captian America version of Stoveman style holster).

They were out of the design Elizabeth B wanted, but she can order online, since her pistol is a popular model that Bullseye has a blue gun for.

Added - For leather, be sure to check the booth for Wild Bill concealment . I've bought from them before, but the level of assistance and customer service they gave to Elizabeth B was outstanding.

Boneuphtoner

Feb 8, 2016
    MoCo
    I'll probably be able to make it to the next one. Can you usually find reasonably priced primers and powder at this show?

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    MSI at the gun show

MSI standing tall at the Chantilly gun show. Come on by and say hi!!

Attachments

• IMG_0393.jpg
      IMG_0393.jpg
      93.3 KB · Views: 477

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Can you usually find reasonably priced primers and powder at this show?

See:

Cover six
    In the expanded section to left has most stuff about $25/lb
    Trail boss is $18/9oz
    Small pistol primers $29

Not bad given you aren't paying hazmat or shipping on them. They even had Winchester 209 primers in stock by the case for $30 which is a sight cheaper than what I paid at BPS a few weeks ago.

Yeah, I saw a dealer with two. I think they were $550.

Sad thing is, as high as that was, they were the cheapest of the whole lot! There was a guy over to the far right as you entered, near the front of the building, who had a bunch of C&R pistols but wanted absolutely INSANE prices for them. A .25ACP Ortgies was $750!!!!! Just a run-of-the-mill one like Engage had in stock the other week. No extra mags, no paperwork, nada. He was asking over $800 for the two Savage 1907s (second generation type with the pinky mag release) both of which were single-mag and no box. Just insane. He had all these signs up that said "I go through the trouble of hunting them down, cleaning them up, repairing them, so why would I accept anything less than my asking price?" He didn't even have price tags on them. No clue how he does business like that. His cases were full this afternoon, so I'm guessing he doesn't do much in the way of successful transactions.

I actually wound up buying a 1907. But paid much less than $550 for it thank goodness!

dgapilot

May 13, 2013
    Frederick County
    I picked up an H&R M12. Was looking for Winchester 52s, saw two of them but they were about $400 over what I was willing to pay. Now I'm looking for a Redfield Palma rear sight and Olympic front sight for the M12

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom