Can Hogan remove Frosh for failure to follow order?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr. Ed

This IS my Happy Face
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2009
    Edgewater
    You just gotta know how to work the system...
    An anonymous party just leaked information to the Clinton Foundation that Frosh is planning to release documents about Hillary, Bill and a "matter". Watch the headlines. Problem solved. :)

Oh Dear God, Please let it be true!

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    If Hogan really wanted to make Creepy Little Brian mad he could bypass him and just use the state administrative attorney staff that doesn't fall under the AG's office to file the suit. Then publicly announce to the press he had to do it because of Frothy's "dereliction of duty." Bonus points if he surrounds himself with dozen descendants of men's names who are on the cross to make the announcement.

He might also want to point out that while other people were getting drafted for Vietnam Frothy was hanging out in Sweden.

Jerry M

Ultimate Member
    Jun 13, 2007
    Glen Burnie MD
    Hogan should cut the AG's next budget by half; he should do the same for Bush and Miller's districts until the Governor has their attention.

My understanding: MD Governor proposes the budget, Legislative branch can only cut not add to the budget.

Follow the money!

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Hogan should cut the AG's next budget by half; he should do the same for Bush and Miller's districts until the Governor has their attention.

My understanding: MD Governor proposes the budget, Legislative branch can only cut not add to the budget.

Follow the money!

That's the ONLY way Hogan can get their attention. It's the only club he has left. And then the Media Greek Chorus will begin to wail about the Chillunz.

Devil Dog

Sep 20, 2013
    No. He can't.
    And he can't even "order" him.
    Two separate elected, constitutional offices.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Hogan is not gonna do anything to frosh, Hogan may adk frosh to do something and make a little noise when he doesn’t but Hogan’s not gonna push anything, including frosh, that may adversely affect his future political aspirations. Shitting in wwI vets by hogan is just like erasing history by hogan removing statues in Annapolis and not bitching about removing statues around md. The same goes for hogan helping out with any pro 2a laws or bills. And i doubt he will even veto any anti bills and just allow them to become law so he can get to his next political position easier. We shall see during this session i am afraid

platoonDaddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    SouthOfBalto
    I think the best, and most appropriate solution would be for one of the beneficiaries of his lenient enforcement policies to have an aggressive conversation with him, and perhaps accelerate his meeting with his maker. Criminal karma.

Be nice, my cousins son, is on the AG's protection detail.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Maryland's AG is independent of the Governor. Nothing Hogan can do.

The only real way to remove Frosh is to find a candidate in 2018 who can beat him.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In General , independent AG's are a good thing . Their independent status enables them to look into gov't corruption w/o a hypothetical Govenor blocking .

But the Problem is when AG's go rogue , there is little to rein them in , short of them being convicted of felony while in office. Overall not a common problem , but we have recently seen it here and in Harrisburg . Something in the water near the source of the Susquehanna?

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Like Pat McDonough said Hogan panders to the Democrats. Hogan is a moderate at best. Better than what could have been governor, but not what he should be. He'll be gone next election.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Like Pat McDonough said Hogan panders to the Democrats. Hogan is a moderate at best. Better than what could have been governor, but not what he should be. He'll be gone next election.

No he won't. Dems don't have anyone that can beat him right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SavageShooter

Jan 10, 2014
    Arbutus, MD
    Yes they do remember this state is 2/3 registered Dems. 1/3 registered Rep. MD voted for Hillary a criminal. Always has been a disgraceful blue state. The good people like us always get out voted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom