• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County

Where can I find this woman....I need to meet her.

Actually I really LIKE Bond arms so despite talking to Minuteman the whole time he was acquiring the boberg I am now more interested in this pistol...

Video from the shot show...

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Appears Bond Arms is now up to speed and releasing their slightly modified (improved) version to the public. I hope it goes well. It’s a brilliant concept and first revolutionary design in our lifetime.

It's funny how youtube "pros" really are not. There was a video of three "operators" using the gun. They were all miffed that when they inserted a magazine with the slide locked open, then did their operator move closing the slide, it always failed to feed. :sad20:

Otherwise, with three shooters and a few mags each it ran w/o incident.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    It's funny how youtube "pros" really are not. There was a video of three "operators" using the gun. They were all miffed that when they inserted a magazine with the slide locked open, then did their operator move closing the slide, it always failed to feed. :sad20:

Otherwise, with three shooters and a few mags each it ran w/o incident.

There’s a trick to locking it open that is not intuitive. Unless there’s a problem, it doesn’t need to be locked open.

Did they say what ammo they were using? I’ve had it separate cartridges and seize up with live cartridge in chamber. I take a rubber mallet when I shoot it. It needs to be cleaned and dab of anti-seize every hundred shots or so, and you must use specific ammunition to have it run reliably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom