• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • noddaz

bonehead
    Jan 9, 2014
    Arnold
    About me...
    I like firearms. I like shooting. That is why I am here. Specifically, I like old bolt action rifles, especially from WW1 and WW2. The look of the old steel, the worn wood. But I digress. Other statistics. Married, 2 kids. Older son is a Marine. Daughter is a college student. Is anyone still awake?

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]P[/FONT]lease consider donating to help [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Fight Maryland's HQ[FONT=&quot]L[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Welcome. Have you been lurking these past 8 years, or did you forget about us?
    You sound like a very sensible man with excellent taste and judgement concerning rifles.

Be sure to check out the C&R subforum here.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Not sure if Welcome ! Counts after almost 4yrs , then Salute ! to your belated introduction.

STILL awake @ 8:59pm ? I wasn't scheduled to wake up until 9:30pm .

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    About me...
    I like firearms. I like shooting. That is why I am here. Specifically, I like old bolt action rifles, especially from WW1 and WW2. The look of the old steel, the worn wood. But I digress. Other statistics. Married, 2 kids. Older son is a Marine. Daughter is a college student. Is anyone still awake?

Are you out of the rack yet?

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA

Attachments

• msi_welcome.jpg
      msi_welcome.jpg
      30.2 KB · Views: 65

Mr Oni

Military history nut
    Dec 11, 2010
    Brooklyn md.
    About me...

Hi welcome I love anything thats old and has a story. You will fit right in here :)

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Welcome from Marriottsville, and thank you for your intro!

Awake at 9pm? No way, try me at 4am. After 50, sleeping through the night has become very difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom