• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    yeah i really like that one alot, thats what i wanted for my bushy too. Just 100 bucks is alot, but yeah its only 25 more than the current one i am looking at

It comes highly recommended by Apone. I'm rocking an A2 now until I get around to putting one on mine. First things first and the A2 is good enough for now.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Well it was decided thanks to Russ and Apone and other guys on here. Ordered the WOA SPR barrel with matching bolt today. They said they might have some made by the end of the week if i am lucky. Went to bcm.com and just spent another 700 bucks on bolt carrier, upper receiver, gas tube, buffer spring, h buffer, pws tactical compensator, and a danial defense 14 inch lite rail. Now off to laruatactical to spend some more hard earned cash lol

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Man it's gonna be awesome. I'd think long and hard about having it fluted before assembly. Not that it's necessary but it sure looks cool.

Apone

May 1, 2009
    Salida, CO
    Man it's gonna be awesome. I'd think long and hard about having it fluted before assembly. Not that it's necessary but it sure looks cool.

2x what Russ said about everything - especially the 556C. If you want a smooth, quick shooter - there is NOTHING better.

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    I had a similar decision to make about 9 months ago, and I selected the LaRue Stealth upper for my SPR.

mk12mod2-001.jpg

Looking forward to seeing a photo of yours once you get it together.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Yeesh, what scope is that?

I've been tossing around this same question of "what upper?" I'm torn between a Stag Arms 3H or the TNW SGP-QCB. IMHO, the SGP-QCB is probably the better overall value (essentially $350 extra for piston system, quad-rail, and quick-change capabilities), but it's $800 vs $465...

Mega

Wolverine
    Feb 18, 2009
    Lewes, DE
    wow for $179 I want one whats the catch seems to good to be true ?

Not really a catch...
    Mueller doesn't advertise. That's why they can sell good glass cheaper than most.
    Most folks who buy Mueller, do so by word of mouth endorsement.

I own 3 Mueller scopes. An APV on my Zimmerman (now with a builder/'smith out west being tweeked), an Eradicator on my SuperStock/A (photo below), and the Mildot you see on my SPR.

DSCN0003.JPG

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    starting to get my hopes up about my woa barrel. think i need to call them cause i just received shipping confirmation from ups for something that weigh's 3 pounds. and another shipment from ups from bravocompanyusa. I have only ordered 2 things in the last week and thats a barrel and bcm parts, sure hoping its the barrel thats on its way

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom