• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I got more stuff from Larue for a $200 mount than I did for a $700 BCM upper. BCM's hat fit me better, though.

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    i got my order from larue yesterday i got a dillo, dillo dust, a hat, 2 bumper stickers, machine gunners lube and a poster

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    see you must of ordered alot from Larue, cause my stuff just came in from Larue, Lt-104 spr mount, harris bipod combo, low profile gas block, and 24 magpul xtm covers. what you see from larue is what i got, happy but really wanted some dillo dust and poster. box was too small for a poster to fit though.

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

Apone

May 1, 2009
    Salida, CO
    UPS must have showed up at my place right after they stopped at yours. The WOA SPR is schweeett

I'm still waiting on a few odds and ends but the big hold up is the Mega MTS quad upper. It won't be here for another couple of weeks

:(

it interesting that we both ended up building nearly the same SPRs without knowing it.

I suspect Patrick or Russ may have been influencing us

:D

Wha?!?

Well, maybe just a lil' bit!

:innocent0

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i hate being bored, cause you know what you do when your bored, you start taking shit apart and putting it back together, guess i sort of know what my gun will look like now. Bushy got cannibalized and even shot out my buffer retainer spring and its no where to be found lol. Finger slipped. One more part i need to get from Clandestine on thursday. Good thing i have my lower parts kit, just took out the new one and placed it in there. And as you can tell i love playing with my wifes new camera haha.

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    If she was my UPS driver, I'd have 10 of every credt card I could draw credit on and the baddest rifle collection on the planet.

disco dan

Car Nut
    Feb 23, 2010
    see you must of ordered alot from Larue, cause my stuff just came in from Larue, Lt-104 spr mount, harris bipod combo, low profile gas block, and 24 magpul xtm covers. what you see from larue is what i got, happy but really wanted some dillo dust and poster. box was too small for a poster to fit though.

IMG_0101.jp

IMG_0102.jp

all i ordered was an Aimpoint mL3 on a standard mount... your rifle looks great, and i bet its gonna shoot just as good ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom