• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    started off with my light loads and worked my way up to my hotter and very pleased with my results. I know what the gun is capable of now as long as i get a better trigger, the stock RRA trigger is horrible, never felt a trigger with so my creep. With my hornady 68 grain and 24.9gr varget i would of had .657 moa if it weren't for one flyer. Checked all my shots for the load and all are sub moa except one flyer, on one set had 3 rounds touching. Going to see if its the shooter or the trigger next weekend, ordered the timney 3lb trigger just a few minutes ago. Plus going to go up to 25 or 25.1 with the hornady and see if i can get it better. But thanks guys for all the advice on here, was very pleased with my results that all 80 rounds went bang with no issues.

Chris L

Bite me
    Oct 31, 2007
    Catonsville
    Sounds like you had a good time. We should all get together at the range sometime. If I remember correctly, yourself, Russ D, and me have the same WOA SPR barrel. It would be fun to run the three SPRs side by side and see how they stack up.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Sounds like you had a good time. We should all get together at the range sometime. If I remember correctly, yourself, Russ D, and me have the same WOA SPR barrel. It would be fun to run the three SPRs side by side and see how they stack up.

I'm down!

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Congrats Mega. It's pretty cool when what you built works well at the range isn't it? :thumbsup:

Just be careful. Reloading is addictive and exponential. One caliber leads to two. Two leads to four etc. Before I realized it I had about as many die sets as guns...and that's a lot of different calibers...;)

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    suprisingly, i told myself to look away, only touch gun with trigger finger and pull trigger for first round, forgot about that and actually took the first shot like i took the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom