• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XCheckR

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    HdG
    Probably because they plan to remove the filabuster and only require a simple majority...

This...they are trying to stack ALL the bills up so that at least one will appeal to the majority and justify their breaking of the filabuster....then like a dam breaking ... all our liberties are washed away in the flood.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Boogety boogety

Attachments

• 20201024_234235.jpg
      20201024_234235.jpg
      57.8 KB · Views: 463

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Except for that in TV and Movies, the one-shot kill only applies if the situation is right. The hero never gets killed with a one-shot kill. Neither does the primary baddie - they all survive to jump in a last minute surprise. That has no bearing on reality though.

This whole thing is the left's attempt to disarm slowly through a thousand cuts.

That's 'cause he's doing it wrong...
    988.gif

So, for those firearms that never had magazines with 10 rounds or less...paperweight?

INMY01TA

Ultimate Member
    Dec 29, 2008
    I have a D60 I bought as a novelty. It’s a pain in the ass to load but looks like it’d give a lefty a heart attack so I love it. I much prefer the 40 round Pmag, two of em actually.

Shore88

Dec 20, 2020
    Eastern Shore
    A group of federal lawmakers – led by U.S. Reps. Diana DeGette (D-CO),Ted Deutch (D-FL) and Dina Titus (D-NV) in the House and U.S. Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ) in the Senate – introduced legislation today to ban the sale, manufacturing, transfer, possession or importation of high-capacity gun magazines that are capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

https://degette.house.gov/media-cen...to-ban-high-capacity-gun-magazines-nationwide

Everyone should go and get a bunch of Magpul D-60s.
    Holds SIX times the proposed limit, and works with the super evil AR Assault Rifle. This is the most hated mag of all.
    Or clip. Or thing that goes up. Or whatever you call them.
    Dealer price is just north of $90.
    https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/...-confiscatory-ban-on-high-capacity-magazines/

Lotsa luck on the buy back. Pay cash from here on out.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO

I second that. My little 7.5" barrel 5.56 upper on my pistol with brace has been nothing but reliable. It likes 20, 30, 60 or 100 round mags. Never had any issues with my surefire sticks, 60 or 100. Never had any issues with my c-mags either. I have a Holosun open reflex site and can hit very reliably up to 100 yards. I can nail 12" steel out to 200 yards with it. Not every time but more often than not. It defies what a lot of internet articles tell you to NOT build. Joe Biden is an F'in MORON. He can shove his executive orders up his a$$.

Attachments

• 20210417_021350.jpg
      20210417_021350.jpg
      45.2 KB · Views: 404

JMangle

Handsome Engineer
    May 11, 2008
    Mississippi
    I second that. My little 7.5" barrel 5.56 upper on my pistol with brace has been nothing but reliable. It likes 20, 30, 60 or 100 round mags. Never had any issues with my surefire sticks, 60 or 100. Never had any issues with my c-mags either. I have a Holosun open reflex site and can hit very reliably up to 100 yards. I can nail 12" steel out to 200 yards with it. Not every time but more often than not. It defies what a lot of internet articles tell you to NOT build. Joe Biden is an F'in MORON. He can shove his executive orders up his a$$.

I'm not one to judge a firearm on looks, but that thing looks hilarious/cursed being so tiny with that massive mag. Gave me a giggle.

dfitzs1

Mar 24, 2020
    I drove 4 hours to Winchester VA and back to buy a M17 so I can take the 17 and 21rd mags with me. What a waste of a Saturday.

TI-tick

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Nothing is more destructive of respect for the government and the law of the land than passing laws which cannot be enforced.

Albert Einstein:D

This is exactly what's going on.

Feral drivers with no respect for anything and no or minimal penalty.
    Riots and looting with no or minimal penalty.
    Taxes paid for road repair yet potholes abound.
    "Free" EBT, sail phons, and healthcare that others pay for or their grandkids will via national debt.
    Illegal aliens flooding the boarder driving up the cost of health care, lowering education, increasing crime, etc.
    Gangster lifestyle leading to poor life choices that's now my problem due to "white privilege".
    A trillion dollars spent on S hole Afghanistan for nothing.

They can all go F themselves.

At this point I see no reason to comply with any of their unconstitutional laws as they arbitrarily pick and choose which ones of the existing constitutional laws they want to enforce.

Again; they can all go F themselves.

The old flim-flam/shuck and jive does not work anymore with me.

I work, pay hell of a lot of taxes, keep my nose clean, and take care of my family, and produce. Now I'm the evil and anything > 10 makes me criminal?

Saint Benitez did a great write up on this. This goes beyond constitutional rights to devine/natural rights.

Accordingly, they can all go F themselves.

This country is going to hell, a hell of a lot faster than I thought it would. I can't control the world or my country, but I can control my world; to a degree anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom