• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    You would probably do well to put them on Gunbroker then without posting to the more knowledgeable crowd on here. Locals remember the attempted a$$ reamings

I'm not sure that comment is fair, nor indicative of their business practices.
    I bought a used gun from them, and they treated me very good in that transaction. Even gave me a discount when I asked for extra mags.
    I thought they were great.

SPQM

May 21, 2014
    Based on the current market we feel these are very fair prices. Some of the guns from this group go back to 1970s and 80s vintage, which appeals to a lot of Remington collectors. Gunbroker is currently fetching $1,000 or more for vintage model 870s.

Perhaps it might be a good idea to open up MS WORD and type in:

EX POLICE TRADE IN 870 POLICE MAGNUMS
    SERIAL RANGES FROM 1970s to 1980s PRODUCTION

And print it out and tape the sign above the rack.

I was probably in your store and walked past that rack without even knowing they were "old" Remington 1970-80 production, a grade higher than current Cerberus Freedom Group stock.

Likewise, if you ever get in some Pre 1964 Winchester 70s; it would be worth making signs for them too.

Because otherwise, they'd just get lost in the tumble of "deer rifles all look the same"

Benny

Feb 20, 2019
    I'm not sure that comment is fair, nor indicative of their business practices.
    I bought a used gun from them, and they treated me very good in that transaction. Even gave me a discount when I asked for extra mags.
    I thought they were great.

Same. I bought one of the police trade-in Glock 19s from the lot they had a few years ago. I was very happy with the price and the customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Same. I bought one of the police trade-in Glock 19s from the lot they had a few years ago. I was very happy with the price and the customer service.

I bought one of those too. I've bought several things from them and the customer service and communication has always been top notch. Everyone there that I have dealt with has been very friendly and heplful.

The only negative is that they are a long way from Harford County

fpmst930

Oct 21, 2019
    Rockville MD
    I bought one of those too. I've bought several things from them and the customer service and communication has always been top notch. Everyone there that I have dealt with has been very friendly and heplful.

The only negative is that they are a long way from Harford County

Same experience and sentiment with the LE glock 19s. I bought some C&R rifles back from their Silver Spring store and they were priced realistically and to move. Cheaper then Gunbroker and not outrageous gun show dealer prices. They weren't steals, but fair.

Neutron

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2014
    severna park
    I bought a used PPK from their Rockville store a while back and it broke with less than 100 rounds through it. Sent it to Walther and they replaced it with a new gun! So I made out pretty good on that deal.

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Rockville and Silver Spring
    Smith and Wesson
    Model 36 (No dash)
    .38 Special
    Overall very good condition

$475
    1d5bdac1a8daf1ad249f68484b52b21e.jpg

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Lots of used guns coming out to the sales floor this week and next. A small sampling here!

Beretta 92 FS (9mm) $575
    *Includes original box and extra mag

Astra Cub (.22 Short) $425
    *Includes extra mag

Colt All American 2000 (9mm) $550
    *Includes extra mag

eacaa9cfc01c0baf7b109d53e17b3df9.jpg

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Right now we’re rolling out a fairly large collection of firearms that include a number of Mil-surp rifles. This outstanding Remington Model 1917 (Mfg. 1918) is just one of many hitting the floor today.
    $1,595

Others on the floor: Mosin M44 $650, Enfield No. 5 Jungle Carbine $775, 1944 Remington 03-A3 $1,295

c837be101b53ea007d49fbd9e76604f9.jpg

Atlantic Guns

Industry Partner
    Feb 28, 2019
    Another quick addition for the day, this Henry Big Boy steel frame lever action in .44 magnum is like-new and includes a sling for $795

Text or call us at 301-580-1648

dd0a2c634434e82c3caa472638fd593a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom