• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Squad 4 was filled.1,5,6 showed openings but when I selected any of them, clicked “Select Squad”, they always indicated full. I’ll see when I sign in Sunday.
    Josh was messing with the squadding yesterday, might be worth it to check again today.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    It’s a practiscore bug. We have been working with them, we’ll complaining at them for awhile.

It’s a lesser of two evils to have participants run into the feature vs me moving everyone the night before because one squad is totally filled and others are empty and the participants not pleased the day of.

jjones88

Apr 4, 2013
    Sykesville
    This Thursday, 9/2, we will set up a 2 Gun course of fire or two or three. We will see where the night takes us and make adjustments as needed.

While 2 Gun normally implies a carbine and a pistol, you can still feel free to bring out your shotgun if it needs a workout. We will likely have a static bay set up for open shooting too.

Thursday Night Practices are open to the public and are a great way to introduce your non badge holder friends to the AGC. There is no pre registration and everything is pretty low key.

All we ask is the following:

-AGC Badge Holders bring $5 for to help us pay for consumables

-Non AGC Badge Holders bring $10

-If you can, then please be on time for the first safety briefing at 5:30. There will be a follow up safety briefing for those who can not make it that early.

-If you can, please get there around 4:45 to help with set up.

-Please stick around to help clean up (if possible). We normally wrap things up between 7 and 8.

Click Here for the 2021 Action Shooting Schedule (Updated 5/17)

We look forward to seeing this Thursday!!!

There are still spaces available for the Falling Steel, Sunday 9/2 and for IDPA, Saturday 9/18.

Falling Steel Registration 9/5/21
    https://www.practiscore.com/agc-falling-steel-9-5-21/register

IDPA Registration 9/18/21
    https://www.practiscore.com/agc-idpa-match-saturday-sept-18th/register

Send any questions or inquires to

action@agcrange.org

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Awesome falling steel match today! Thanks to everyone who kept it moving, especially those baller kids on squad 2 (who also eked out a division win).

Not a great PCC match for me, but a satisfying 2nd place in Open Auto... I'll beat you someday, Ricky. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom