• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    I missed it this time but maybe an opportunity for MDS get together beforehand? Meet at DD on Harford Rd before going over? Or something after?

offthepaper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 7, 2007
    Harford County
    It was a good show. there were some nice 22LR Remington Target rifles there that I should have jumped on. They were being sold at a very good price. I looked at them several times and left without one, got home and couldn't stop thinking about them, so I put my shoes back on and returned to the show only to find the models I wanted had sold. My loss for not jumping on a great deal the first time. All and all, a nice day, bought some walnut grips for my S&W 686
    and some brass. Always worth stopping by this show.

plumberone

Aug 26, 2013
    Millers, Maryland
    Baltimore County Game & Fish

I’ve been to their shows many times in the past and was there yesterday morning.
    It’s always a good time, friendly people, no junk non gun related stuff. Don’t go there looking for socks, air soft toys, Yard sale, flea market garbage, or Chinese shit.
    There are NOT tables full of items vendors haul to shows for year after year.

There are some FFL’s, some private sellers looking to make a coupe dollars and some people selling unwanted gun/ hunting related items.

Plumberone picked up 2 MEC reloaders, 2 MEC resizers, goose and duck calls, 209 $ primers $, nice assortment of bullets & brass for reloading.

Passed up on buying another BT 99, a couple Ruger Old Army revolvers and a Remington semi 30-06.
    All were for sale at great prices.

Thanks to the club for holding the show.
    Now, hopefully I haven’t encouraged any of you to attend the show in the future and snipe the good stuff before I can buy it.

Plumberone

mikem623

Jan 8, 2016
    Carney
    Good Day

Went there looking for Mags for REM 7600 came back with 2 other items. No mags. Picked up a nice 10/22 for a good price. Came away with a Marlin 336cs JM stamp at a great price. Had to leave before I bought one of those custom M1Carbines.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    Glad to read that a good time was held by all who attended. I fully intended to be there but our neighbor's daughter got married in Ocean Pines. The boss wanted to go and kinda made plans. I'll be there in the spring. Glad the weather worked out because the little steam that you go over when coming into the property has been known to rise quite a bit

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Hell, I got there to set up at 0645 and 50% of the tables were full. :shocked3:

I guess for the spring show I'll have to camp out in the woods. :rolleyes:

We need some shows that start at dusk, for those of us who sleep til noon.

I suppose the Baltimorgue Trunk Sales are open then, but the selection is not too hot. . . . no, it's maybe too hot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom