• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If you ask me? This is a ploy. All the Absentee ballots are really stuck on a container ship from China off California. No time to cheat. That would make a good movie movie name... "No time to Cheat."
    Thus, High power fraud attorneys already hired.

Not to worry; Biden already has the Government Printing Office cranking out a supply. They're even pre-filled, and mailed with franking privilege.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Not to worry; Biden already has the Government Printing Office cranking out a supply. They're even pre-filled, and mailed with franking privilege.

They're going to need a good narrative (lie) to explain how the sentiment and momo shifted from Youngkin back to McAuliffe at the last second, with no explanation other than the pictures of Youngkin and a sheep that will be dropped in 3-2-1.

They're burning the midnight oil while stirring the caldron tonight.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    sad that Mcawful has been to a lot of breweries in VA. I would have thought they were more conservative. perhaps distilleries.

mpollan1

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 26, 2012
    Мэриленд
    They're going to need a good narrative (lie) to explain how the sentiment and momo shifted from Youngkin back to McAuliffe at the last second, with no explanation other than the pictures of Youngkin and a sheep that will be dropped in 3-2-1.

They're burning the midnight oil while stirring the caldron tonight.

Explanations!!?? We don't need (deserve) any steenkin explanations! Have you heard any of Pskanki's "explanations"? Expect the same level of transparency here should the unthinkable but not unlikely occur.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Daughter Drove to Leesburg tonight

Youngest drove to Leesburg from Germantown to the Youngkin rally. She stated long af lines to get in and tons of people.

Attachments

• Video.jpg
      Video.jpg
      16.6 KB · Views: 184

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Whew

Two near me hosted Youngkin meet n greets in the last week. There was a plane with a Youngkin banner flying over Hampton Roads this evening.

Thanks. I feel better. Another pic from my daughter. Cannot upload the vids.

Attachments

• 6CC81515-4182-4B38-8334-77E3562437B9.jpg
      6CC81515-4182-4B38-8334-77E3562437B9.jpg
      43.8 KB · Views: 260

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Youngest drove to Leesburg from Germantown to the Youngkin rally. She stated long af lines to get in and tons of people.

Hopefully they vote for him and its not like the last Presidential election where Trump had lots of people Biden barely any and "won".

Mcauliffe's team were prolly stuffing ballot boxes and putting extras for drop-off later tomorrow at polling places.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Afraid

Hopefully they vote for him and its not like the last Presidential election where Trump had lots of people Biden barely any and "won".

Mcauliffe's team were prolly stuffing ballot boxes and putting extras for drop-off later tomorrow at polling places.

Agreed. That is my fear

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    This election is going to be a huge bellwether. Really hope that conservatives don't say "fixed election" and stay home. I remember the last VA election, one house district i think it was, coming down to literally 1 vote.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    This election is going to be a huge bellwether. Really hope that conservatives don't say "fixed election" and stay home. I remember the last VA election, one house district i think it was, coming down to literally 1 vote.

Yup. Fredericksburg. Eventually decided by drawing lots.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Whatever the amount of time that goes on for voting it is way too much . Candidates change during the run up they make mistakes and if you vote for them too early you may not get a real taste on how they really feel .

Voting should not be so long , too much time also for fraud as well . I hope VA voters put a stop to the madness and send a clear message . I must say the DEM. machine scares me as they know how to cheat and they will do it anyway they have to .

Ponder_MD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2020
    Maryland
    Whatever the amount of time that goes on for voting it is way too much . Candidates change during the run up they make mistakes and if you vote for them too early you may not get a real taste on how they really feel .

Voting should not be so long , too much time also for fraud as well . I hope VA voters put a stop to the madness and send a clear message . I must say the DEM. machine scares me as they know how to cheat and they will do it anyway they have to .

I agree with this 100%.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom