• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dontallo

Crotchety Old Guy Who Owns Too Many Guns
    Feb 13, 2020
    Sarver, PA 16055
    My friends and I are running an experiment to prove F@ckerberg is so rabidly anti-gun and Left-biased that his so-called "fact checkers" will not call out lies they agree with.

We created this Facebook page that is full of outrageous lies and misinformation about guns. https://www.facebook.com/CoalitionForGunFreeAmerica

We've been up for about 2 months without a single fact check. A friend suggested they might be ignoring the page because it doesn't have a deep reach.

That's where my request comes in. If you care to play along, please visit the page, comment on posts, engage with it in any way you want to increase its reach. You can even share with your friends. FB doesn't look at your comments when you share. You can tell your friends to jump all over it. If you follow it, you will see our posts for your enjoyment.

I'll post some of our gems below.

Thanks in advance for your help.

dontallo

Feb 13, 2020
    Sarver, PA 16055
    There are a dozen more where these came from.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

252873421_118803103918642_4785790811688937782_n.jpg

249554773_115396217592664_7087284674995602897_n.jpg

249538925_115225460943073_2634369916940030809_n.jpg

trickg

Guns 'n Drums
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 22, 2008
    Glen Burnie
    I found it interesting to see that I've already liked the page, but surprisingly (NOT!) nothing from it ever shows up on my news feed.

I'll have to interact with several posts to see if I can job the algorithm so that I do see new posts on the page come up on my news feed.

dontallo

Feb 13, 2020
    Sarver, PA 16055
    I found it interesting to see that I've already liked the page, but surprisingly (NOT!) nothing from it ever shows up on my news feed.

I'll have to interact with several posts to see if I can job the algorithm so that I do see new posts on the page come up on my news feed.

F@ckerberg is trying to get me to pay money to promote the page. Keep seeing ads to "boost" my exposure. He might be throttling my reach to incent me to pay money.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    F@ckerberg is trying to get me to pay money to promote the page. Keep seeing ads to "boost" my exposure. He might be throttling my reach to incent me to pay money.

This is the same thing anyone with a page gets from Facebook. Your situation is not unique or out of the ordinary.

It's prob got a short reach because it smells of dog sh*t from a mile away.

I wouldn't waste too much effort on this...

dontallo

Feb 13, 2020
    Sarver, PA 16055
    Thanks everyone. You guys must have a large circle of friends. Between ARFCOM and MD Shooters, the reach increased 3,171% in one day.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

The "Blue Like" button is so it's easy to find. It doesn't mean you liked it. One of those blue buttons fooled me the other day. Click on blue button and it says "Liked", just unclick it again and return it to the deceiving blue button.

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    There is a possibility that zuckface or his algorithms have already determined that page to be either satire or false flag. In either case you won't get fact-checked.

USArmyJoe

Pretty good shot
    Oct 5, 2021
    AA County
    Aren't there plenty of "genuine" gun grabber pages that you could check for a fact check? Like they post BS all the time and people like, share, and comment on it constantly with no "fact check".

If the goal is to see if they will correct outright false anti-gun posts, I think we all already know the answer.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    **** Facebook. I held on because of groups, friends in other states, etc but just deleted my account today after they restricted me for some reason they refuse to disclose. I'm embarrassed I let it be a thing that mattered for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom