Burtonsville MD
    More like the normalization of no accountability

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Seneca Valley

My question back is do you believe an overall presence of law enforcement and potential punishment directly impacts a persons behavior on if they are deciding to commit a crime? Also the item you raised about Seneca Valley, doesn't that fall on the school board for lax punishments when they were just shuffling kids around from school to school and this was the outcome.

I live near that hell hole school. Looks like Seven Locks North. Been here since 1989. It has gotten much worse over the years. Criminal Woods and the Appledowre area off Middlebrook and 355 have always had issues, for some reason. Now it has spread to near me and all over near Wisteria and Father Hurley.

Many of my daughters' friends who were minorities were great and have great parents. Then at about 6th grade, they become A Thug's Life.

Not racial but cultural. A lot of the parents are upset but what can they do?

And Ghettosburg went downhill after the Hobbits came. I used to deliver for Sears off Shady Grove warehouse in the mid to late 80's in HS and after. Most on Lost Knife were Africans that were some of the nicest people. Further back towards Stedwick was mixed and fine. Then the hobbits that took over Silver Spring and Wheaton moved their horde up to Ghettosburg. These and the punks cause over 90% of the issues.

Why else would mug shots not be of their current FB page but 3rd grade pics? The lack of discipline from the county when caught is staggering. Shame.

Daughter went to St. Augustine recently and thought she was in a different better country.

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD
    What is “ normalization of white supremacy “
    Thanks

Normalization of white supremacy?

The normalization of white supremacy? Ummmm what?

So, imaginary, media driven, politically fabricated boogie men are the problem? Please tell us we are all reading this wrong.

I guess I struck a nerve.

It's several things. White supremacy used as "edgy humor" really picked up in the past couple of years, from Pepe the Frog to OK symbols, and so it gradually ends up turning into kids spraying "White Power" on school walls.

Or its things like the CPAC using a white supremacy symbol for their stage or Laura Ingraham doing a tiny Nazi salute at the RNC. These little things used to troll sensitive "libs" and maybe suck in the real white supremacists who don't know its just trolling.

And of course media exaggerates boogie men on both sides of the political spectrum, either the neo nazi, or the welfare queen, or the rapist immigrant. But they do exist.

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD
    Think family values and structure are more the causation then?

I don't really know. Some of them had very normal households, nuclear families. Some were in struggling families. Some were really smart guys, in advanced classes. I never really asked them why they wanted to do those things, I was a kid too. I guess all of them had a rebellious streak?

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I guess I struck a nerve.

It's several things. White supremacy used as "edgy humor" really picked up in the past couple of years, from Pepe the Frog to OK symbols, and so it gradually ends up turning into kids spraying "White Power" on school walls.

Or its things like the CPAC using a white supremacy symbol for their stage or Laura Ingraham doing a tiny Nazi salute at the RNC. These little things used to troll sensitive "libs" and maybe suck in the real white supremacists who don't know its just trolling.

And of course media exaggerates boogie men on both sides of the political spectrum, either the neo nazi, or the welfare queen, or the rapist immigrant. But they do exist.

I'm just going to say it, "horse shit".

You managed to hit every single nonsensical statement in a single post.

Every single example there was the Wokeists looking for something to be outraged over and in every single case that they were found to be wrong, the complicit media and the social media leftist influences had to be turned loose to refine it all to make it a so called instance of racism.

You're simply out of your mind if you believe this shit, and if you don't believe it and still post it you're just a miserable troll.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I live near that hell hole school. Looks like Seven Locks North. Been here since 1989. It has gotten much worse over the years. Criminal Woods and the Appledowre area off Middlebrook and 355 have always had issues, for some reason. Now it has spread to near me and all over near Wisteria and Father Hurley.

Many of my daughters' friends who were minorities were great and have great parents. Then at about 6th grade, they become A Thug's Life.

Not racial but cultural. A lot of the parents are upset but what can they do?

And Ghettosburg went downhill after the Hobbits came. I used to deliver for Sears off Shady Grove warehouse in the mid to late 80's in HS and after. Most on Lost Knife were Africans that were some of the nicest people. Further back towards Stedwick was mixed and fine. Then the hobbits that took over Silver Spring and Wheaton moved their horde up to Ghettosburg. These and the punks cause over 90% of the issues.

Why else would mug shots not be of their current FB page but 3rd grade pics? The lack of discipline from the county when caught is staggering. Shame.

Daughter went to St. Augustine recently and thought she was in a different better country.
    I'm an imbecile, who are "The Hobbits"?

I'm guessing not Frodo and Sam. :)

Every single example there was the Wokeists looking for something to be outraged over and in every single case that they were found to be wrong, the complicit media and the social media leftist influences had to be turned loose to refine it all to make it a so called instance of racism.

You're simply out of your mind if you believe this shit, and if you don't believe it and still post it you're just a miserable troll.

th

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD

You don't understand what I'm saying. I'm not saying the people doing it were racists. But they're using racist things to try and troll the "woke" people. I know and have watched the origin of Pepe and the OK symbol from the chans. They were made to troll the media, but they did get co-opted by real white supremacists and those just trying to get a rise out of people. And so kids follow it, knowing it's a hot button.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    None of what your saying backs up that white supremacy is normal. As in a very common (normally found) attitude.
    So why did you even bring it up in the first place. Only one out of a several crimes involved something racist yet you stated you blame the crime wave on normalization of white supremacy. Yeah that will tend to strike a nerve. But not one that makes me dislike someone but makes me feel sorry for their inability to understand. I grew up without a dad and typically did way worse crap than my friends from complete families. Just lucky I didn’t get caught and morally grounded enough through my grand parents that I never crossed the lines that today’s misguided kid will and film themselves while doing it.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    hobbits

I'm an imbecile, who are "The Hobbits"?

I'm guessing not Frodo and Sam. :)

th

hahaha you know who..the ones who get drunk after their under the table daily cash for work and tend to play Frogger on the roads.

twybyll

Jan 20, 2021
    MD
    None of what your saying backs up that white supremacy is normal. As in a very common (normally found) attitude.
    So why did you even bring it up in the first place. Only one out of a several crimes involved something racist yet you stated you blame the crime wave on normalization of white supremacy. Yeah that will tend to strike a nerve. But not one that makes me dislike someone but makes me feel sorry for their inability to understand. I grew up without a dad and typically did way worse crap than my friends from complete families. Just lucky I didn’t get caught and morally grounded enough through my grand parents that I never crossed the lines that today’s misguided kid will and film themselves while doing it.

Fair enough, I guess I just noticed the stories more about the swastikas and "White Power" graffiti because there was a rash of similar stuff in my area too. The articles I found about the other incidents didn't detail what happened. So that's where my mind went.

And just to clarify myself, I'm saying using white supremacy stuff to troll people is normalized. I think deep down inside most don't really believe it, but it's a way to get one up over on the PC crowd. But it is going to catch a few people who buy into it entirely. We can't say it's just a media fabrication, there are definitely groups out there forming. Exaggerated by media, of course, because scandal = dollars, but not an entire myth.

Having an easy hot button like white supremacy is so alluring for kids who have a bad situation and more inclined to fight rather than flight. But yeah, glad you were able to see yourself out of that path you were on. Sometimes parents help guide you, sometimes they're the cause of turning their kids into criminals. Some kids never get the chance.

Wangbadan

Big Wang
    Jul 15, 2021
    Let kids be kids! We’re always talking about how soft the next generation is. Fights are good. They hardened me up back in school so I didn’t turn out to be a sensitive snowflake. People can’t take a joke these days

-big Wang

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    And just to clarify myself, I'm saying using white supremacy stuff to troll people is normalized.

I'm having a hard time trying to get what you're trying to say. Whom do you see using white supremacy to troll, and whom are they supposedly trolling?

I think deep down inside most don't really believe it, but it's a way to get one up over on the PC crowd.

So you're saying that some (unspecified) people don't believe in WS; how is it that they're getting "one up" by using the PC crowd who seem to believe in WS"?

But it is going to catch a few people who buy into it entirely. We can't say it's just a media fabrication, there are definitely groups out there forming. Exaggerated by media, of course, because scandal = dollars, but not an entire myth.

The above leaves me really confused. Who's buying into what, WS? Are you implying that the media is the originator of the fabrication? I don't see half the country being turned off and away from the media by WS ******** to be a profitable strategy.

Having an easy hot button like white supremacy is so alluring for kids who have a bad situation and more inclined to fight rather than flight.

Do you think kids see WS as a real thing, or do you think they haven't been trained to accept it as real, or do you think they're merely using it to jack people up because they can see the emotional response they get?

I'm not sure whether the kids have the ability to discount the semi-religious fervor that the schools and woke parents seem to hold for WS and CRT. If you have a reading on that, how do you see it?

But yeah, glad you were able to see yourself out of that path you were on. Sometimes parents help guide you, sometimes they're the cause of turning their kids into criminals. Some kids never get the chance.

Just some points for clarification, if you can. I'm having a tough time making the same mental connections that you seem to be taking for granted.

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I know and have watched the origin of Pepe and the OK symbol from the chans. They were made to troll the media, but they did get co-opted by real white supremacists and those just trying to get a rise out of people.

Look at that disgusting white supremacist co-opting the OK symbol.... and to think he influences so many kids.

I'm literally woke-shaking over here..... :lol:

Attachments

• LeBron-James-Los-Angeles-Lakers-1.jpg
      LeBron-James-Los-Angeles-Lakers-1.jpg
      46.2 KB · Views: 148

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    I don't know what the percentage is but a number of racist and anti-Semitic acts of vandalism have been found to have been commited by black and Jewish yoots. Before the perpetually offended rush to judgement maybe let the investigations work through.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    I don't know what the percentage is but a number of racist and anti-Semitic acts of vandalism have been found to have been commited by black and Jewish yoots. Before the perpetually offended rush to judgement maybe let the investigations work through.

They're just good little MoCo liberals in training. If there isn't a problem for government to fix, create one.

They learned from their MoCo teachers and/or parents.

spoon059

Ultimate Member
    Jun 1, 2018
    I remember when I still worked patrol in Bethesda, there was some racist graffiti on one of the schools down there. The community was aghast, blaming Trump for encouraging racism, blah blah blah. Detectives ended up arresting a juvenile black male that spray painted it. Oops...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom