• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • erp467

Sep 12, 2009
    Taneytown
    Let me clarify. I'm not saying anyone should do this but if they are going to fight dirty why shouldn't we? What else are we going to lose. It sure doesn't seem that we have "won" anything yet.

Dreamquencher

Grammar Nazgûl
    Jan 20, 2013
    Undisclosed Location, MD
    Let me clarify. I'm not saying anyone should do this but if they are going to fight dirty why shouldn't we? What else are we going to lose.

1) Our honor
    2) Our self-respect
    3) The respect of the Law Enforcement Officers who noted what model citizens we were on the 6th of February
    4) The goodwill (what little there is) of the news media, who would love to see "gun-addicted rednecks" disrespect the laws of the land
    5) Possibly our freedom if arrested
    6) The moral high ground
    7) Money if we are fined for disturbing the peace...and for lawyers to defend us.
    8) Time spent in the legal system, which would have been better spent fighting for our Second Amendment Rights
    9) Our cars, when they are towed after we are arrested
    10) I would mention my mojo, but that's been gone for a while
    11) Other than that, not much

erp467

Sep 12, 2009
    Taneytown
    1) Our honor
    2) Our self-respect
    3) The respect of the Law Enforcement Officers who noted what model citizens we were on the 6th of February
    4) The goodwill (what little there is) of the news media, who would love to see "gun-addicted rednecks" disrespect the laws of the land
    5) Possibly our freedom if arrested
    6) The moral high ground
    7) Money if we are fined for disturbing the peace...and for lawyers to defend us.
    8) Time spent in the legal system, which would have been better spent fighting for our Second Amendment Rights
    9) Our cars, when they are towed after we are arrested
    10) I would mention my mojo, but that's been gone for a while
    11) Other than that, not much

I know your right. I'm just getting frustrated with the government taking away everything that I end up doing. I really love taking my jeep of road but there is no where left in md to do that. I also noticed at the tobacco store you can no longer rent their machine to roll your own because the government now considers that manufacturing. And who know how many other thing I haven't found I enjoy that they are trying to take away. This freedom everyone talks about seems more like a dream.

Dreamquencher

Grammar Nazgûl
    Jan 20, 2013
    Undisclosed Location, MD
    And who know how many other thing I haven't found I enjoy that they are trying to take away. This freedom everyone talks about seems more like a dream.

I guess now is not the time to tell you about the planned 2014 Sex Tax. Some would say it will constitute yet another "assault weapon" ban, but they would be packing Derringers.

P.S. You can still take your Jeep off-road. Just be sure to have a valid AAA card and a charged cell phone to arrange to get it towed out of the ditch.

erp467

Sep 12, 2009
    Taneytown
    P.S. You can still take your Jeep off-road. Just be sure to have a valid AAA card and a charged cell phone to arrange to get it towed out of the ditch.

I prefer not to get a ticket or impounded since it no longer has tags. I'll just keep making the 2 hour drive north to a legal place just not very often. I only go to the range once every few months with the cost of ammo and the fact I can't find any when I have the extra money

Dreamquencher

Grammar Nazgûl
    Jan 20, 2013
    Undisclosed Location, MD
    I only go to the range once every few months with the cost of ammo and the fact I can't find any when I have the extra money

Just keep reloading this web site every few hours: Gunbot
    Also, if you are willing to pay $1.00/round, these folks have had XM855 in stock for a while now: Bulk Ammo
    Finally, I have had good luck with fast shipping recently from Lucky Gunner.
    But I digress...

Now back to our political psychodrama, already in progress...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom