• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    This is certainly old news, but I hadn't seen it. I started to watch it, but had to throw up after 5 minutes. I wanted to post a response, but couldn't on the site. I wanted to ask after four months of the FSA 2013, how it has reduced the number of firearm related deaths in Maryland. (I really wanted to ask if he believes all the BS he was spouting.)

In the end, I just "disliked" it. It was uploaded on April 30, 2013, and has 1,344 views. It has 3 likes and 45 dislikes. I suggest everyone else do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVA47wxxLQQ

(Edit: Figured out is was my browser that was keeping me from posting. Switched over to Chrome and left a comment. ;) )

Sharadeth

Oct 11, 2011
    :shocked4::shocked4:"prohibit the sale in Maryland of magazines that are capable of firing more than 10 bullets at one time"....................... wait..... what? :shocked4:

highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    This is our fuel for feb4th. I am sick of listening to people who have most likely never touched or shot a weapon preach for all the delusional democrat soccer moms (and people alike).

I mean we ALL agree we would like to keep criminals from obtaining guns but the state wont make money that way. There is a comment in that video saying "the state should pay for fingerprints, they want them they can pay for them" but then that doesnt work now does it? Alcohol brings so much evil with it, yet SO much freakin money they just encourage DUIs (you LEOs know what im talking about) . If they state paid for finger prints, then they arent making loot. Our fight this year might be better off buying our freedoms back (which is crap) but its the only thing they listen to..

ninjaroll

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 27, 2013
    I am a gun owner and I wasn't asked if I support fingerprinting. My next issue is must report lost or stolen guns within 72 hours. Last I checked a criminal doesn't punch a time card or tell you what time he broke into your house. So, I guess it's 72 hours to discover your guns are lost or stolen. Another issue is why does Demarco think all gun sales begin at the hands of a law abiding citizen. I'm sure in the time it took me to type this 50 guns have been sold on the street criminal to criminal and are now in the hands of a criminal, while 1 gun was sold to a law abiding citizen who will not hold that gun for 8 days.

Which gun purchaser is Demarco more afraid of? The answer is law abiding citizen. He gets money from Bloomburg to invent ways to make it tougher for law abiding citizens to purchase a gun meanwhile turns a blind eye to criminals who are not allowed by law to have guns in the first place. All in the name of lives saved. Of the 16 or so homicides this year alone how many homicides were committed with a recently purchased hand gun under new restrictions? None! Yet the war is on against law abiding citizens in the name of public safety and saving lives. Even a blind man can see the hypocrisy in this.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    The Maryland General Assembly, keeping lawyers and criminals gainfully employed, while stomping on the fundamental civil rights of law-abiding citizens serfs.

Only slightly :sarcasm:

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    This is certainly old news, but I hadn't seen it. I started to watch it, but had to throw up after 5 minutes. I wanted to post a response, but couldn't on the site. I wanted to ask after four months of the FSA 2013, how it has reduced the number of firearm related deaths in Maryland. (I really wanted to ask if he believes all the BS he was spouting.)

In the end, I just "disliked" it. It was uploaded on April 30, 2013, and has 1,344 views. It has 3 likes and 45 dislikes. I suggest everyone else do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVA47wxxLQQ

(Edit: Figured out is was my browser that was keeping me from posting. Switched over to Chrome and left a comment. ;) )

Post_Cancer.jpg

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    I am a gun owner and I wasn't asked if I support fingerprinting. My next issue is must report lost or stolen guns within 72 hours. Last I checked a criminal doesn't punch a time card or tell you what time he broke into your house. So, I guess it's 72 hours to discover your guns are lost or stolen. Another issue is why does Demarco think all gun sales begin at the hands of a law abiding citizen. I'm sure in the time it took me to type this 50 guns have been sold on the street criminal to criminal and are now in the hands of a criminal, while 1 gun was sold to a law abiding citizen who will not hold that gun for 8 days.

I think the law says it's within 72 hrs of discovering your firearm is missing; not 72 hrs from when it goes missing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom