• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    Thanks, MOM. Because I can no longer get good gun deals on-line because just about every handgun now has more than 10 rounds STANDARD, I am saving a boatload of money.

Again, I thank you and my descendents thank you.

ineoin

Feb 25, 2013
    It did my heart good to see the results of a CNN Presidential front runner poll that went as low as 2% and he was not listed!

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Don't completely blame him. Blame the lazy-a** online dealers who can't be bothered to take the mags out of the box.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    if you are mad

if you are mad about the state of the state then make sure you get out and vote.I truley believe that the biggest problem with the state of Maryland is that there are plenty of people like myself that have never voted because we thought we couldn't make a difference.well after several trips to Annapolis in 2013 I found that a large number of people against a paticular issue could still be completely ignored because of the political control of the state.It's got nothing to do with right or wrong,good or bad,what it's about is popularity.black or white,male or female,gay or straight it seems that our country now has to do the politically correct things not the best things for our state and our country.It's high time our country was once again by the people and for the people.make sure you and everyone you know votes in 2014.lets take back Maryland and take back our country in 2016!!!!

Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    if you are mad about the state of the state then make sure you get out and vote.I truley believe that the biggest problem with the state of Maryland is that there are plenty of people like myself that have never voted because we thought we couldn't make a difference.well after several trips to Annapolis in 2013 I found that a large number of people against a paticular issue could still be completely ignored because of the political control of the state.It's got nothing to do with right or wrong,good or bad,what it's about is popularity.black or white,male or female,gay or straight it seems that our country now has to do the politically correct things not the best things for our state and our country.It's high time our country was once again by the people and for the people.make sure you and everyone you know votes in 2014.lets take back Maryland and take back our country in 2016!!!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm....unfortunatly Maryland doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever turning back from it's liberal control. We can all deny it and refuse to accept it but it's the truth.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    I appreciate your enthusiasm....unfortunatly Maryland doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell of ever turning back from it's liberal control. We can all deny it and refuse to accept it but it's the truth.

+1 on this. While it looks like everyone in this community is against the liberal agenda in this state. For every one of us, there are 10 obama phone taking hood rats that vote for the hand out. And granted, while some of them can't even read the voting ticket, that doesn't stop them from progressing the liberal agenda. So unless we can start pandering to the least common denominator in this state and change how we feel about expanding medicaid, obamacare, food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing, etc. we're f'ed.

tkd4life

Ultimate Member
    Sep 10, 2010
    Southern Maryland
    But luckily on a side note, this ban on the mean guns has given me a chance to focus on some of the classics. I've added an 03A3, and a carbine to the collection.

gstaniii

Oct 11, 2013
    Ellicott City
    O'Malley's legacy will be that under his watch, Maryland became the heaviest armed state in the union as a result of his foolish and inane law. I'm pretty sure that is not what he intended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom