• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ineoin

Feb 25, 2013
    We don't roll over and die. We simply become a pain in their ass and point out their failures any chance we get. We make them aware that we are still here and are pissed.

YES!!! and just keep pecking at them. We will eventually start to make a difference.

Venge

Dec 6, 2013
    Frederick Co.
    Someone help me out:

Couldn't you buy the handgun and ask the seller not to send the mags, then go get mags in VA? This is still in full compliance with the law, right?

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    And let's not assume its all "Obama phone having hood rats", I know I'll get backlash but I detest said statement as it appears there's several brainwashed folks in every class supporting these idiotic agendas.

Feb 28, 2013
    O'Malley's legacy will be that under his watch, Maryland became the heaviest armed state in the union as a result of his foolish and inane law. I'm pretty sure that is not what he intended.

Well, that dummy from Montgomery county.....

Oh, wait. I have to be more specific.

Del. Simmons did predict exactly that.

Thanks, MOM. Because I can no longer get good gun deals on-line because just about every handgun now has more than 10 rounds STANDARD, I am saving a boatload of money.

Again, I thank you and my descendents thank you.

But "No one needs 10 boolits to kill a deeah".:rolleyes:

mrdave2010

Aug 8, 2011
    Maryland
    Agreed. I work with some educated fellows that are just as brainwashed when it comes to "political correctness" and liberalism. Actually had him try to engage me in a discussion as to why nobody needs "high capacity mags". As I was tearing him apart logically he asked for help from his lib tard friend who actually believes in the 2nd amendment (he has since been downgraded to dirty democrat) who did an even better job of making this guy realize how stupid he his. Also who hasn't gone through a hood rat phase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom