• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    That is because the mindless sheep just want to graze.

Raise taxes? Baaaaa.

Pass unconstitutional laws? Baaaaa.

Infringe your rights? Baaaaa.

BlackBart

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 20, 2007
    Conewago, York Co. Pa.
    Gansler has been hammering away at Brown on the issue of Maryland’s failed health exchange, but with 11% support the issue does not appear to be helping him.

Freaking sad, maybe we need a plague to thin the stupid asses in the populous areas? :sad20: Gansler, Brown .... matters not, two pos and the republicans are virtually unheard of.

trailman

Nov 15, 2011
    Frederick
    I read an article on Red State that Brown and Gansler are going to eat each other up before the primaries and Mizeur will win them. I'm voting for her :party29:, between the marijuana, super green, anti-fracking, more gun control, assisted suicide more taxes, etc etc. Shes going to run great in the general. Either she is too whacked to win OR she will finish driving the state into a ditch. Plus she is a slightly feminized version of my cousin Tony, Anthony not Antonia. Which is kinda hot in a strange way. :o

Edit: She's getting my Dino vote.

Bigfoot21075

Ultimate Member
    Nov 3, 2008
    Elkridge, MD
    I read an article on Red State that Brown and Gansler are going to eat each other up before the primaries and Mizeur will win them. I'm voting for her :party29:, between the marijuana, super green, anti-fracking, more gun control, assisted suicide more taxes, etc etc. Shes going to run great in the general. Either she is too whacked to win OR she will finish driving the state into a ditch. Plus she is a slightly feminized version of my cousin Tony, Anthony not Antonia. Which is kinda hot in a strange way. :o

OK - YOU are disturbed :lol2: I respect that....

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    I have no problem with assisted suicide.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013

lol. Has PETA endorsed her yet?

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I voting for Gansler as I know we will then be known as the "Party State" because it's not the "Free State". Chris "A 20 year DINO registered to vote in 4 counties and 2 grave yards"

Hippy

Mar 11, 2008
    Frostburg Md
    I am afraid that MARY LAND is much like out Country--TOOOOO Broke to be Fixed--Regarding the new gun laws every time I send OUR US REP Mrs Barbara Mikulski her answer is the new law is a "Common Sense" Law

For some reason I do not believe any of our reps have "Common Sense"

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom