• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    I was going to try to sell a Lee Precision Reloading Stand since I got a full size bench and found this in the list of prohibited items:

• weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
    • ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives

Am I misinterpreting this to mean reloading EQUIPMENT is included?

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    No, they clearly allow you to sell magazines, reloading equipment, antiques.

JettaRed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Middletown
    No, they clearly allow you to sell magazines, reloading equipment, antiques.

Oh, OK. I thought they confused clips with magazines. So, gun magazines are OK, like 'Shotgun News' and the 'American Rifleman'.

Funny how they grouped "clips" with the other explosive material. Clearly a case of extreme idiocy!

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Oh, OK. I thought they confused clips with magazines. So, gun magazines are OK, like 'Shotgun News' and the 'American Rifleman'.

Funny how they grouped "clips" with the other explosive material. Clearly a case of extreme idiocy!

Apparently magazines are OK but you can't sell stripper clips or M-1 clips.

s34n

Feb 4, 2013
    Try listing it in Sporting Goods, that's where I look for reloading equipment and have consistently seen it listed.

-Z/28-

I wanna go fast
    Dec 6, 2011
    Harford Co
    Just so you guys understand, Craigslist themselves don't take anything off. Ads get taken down when enough other users flag them. If you look at Craigslist in more rural areas you'll see lots of shooting accessories. Baltimore however they seem to flagged fast.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    They probably don't want to try to comply with every single gun law in every municipality in the US. That's an impossible task. It doesn't mean they are anti-gun, it means they just don't want to keep their legal department too busy.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    You can buy guns too. You just need to catch the listing before someone flags it. It's 'prohibited' in that they don't want you to do it but it's not like you are committing a criminal act if you sell a Mossberg 500 there. Being prohibited just means caveat emptor and our lawyers don't want to hear about it. Just my .02.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    I remember someone was selling an Eagle from the desert on there, it was the one with the 44. And a BROWN thING with lots of power, with all original p-work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom