• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Baltimore's Best Pawn now has an online web store. You can shop all of our products that you never knew we had or could order. Not just firearms, all sorts of hunting, fishing, camping, and survival gear as well. Parts and accessories, everything you might need.

http://shop.baltimoresbestpawn.com/

Please like us and share our Facebook post to be entered into our free Anderson Manufacturing lower receiver raffle.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baltimores-Best-Pawn-Gun/284438848235640?hc_location=timeline

Attachments

• onlineshop.jpg
      onlineshop.jpg
      8 KB · Views: 674

DrCatt

A Knight Without Armor
    Mar 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    I like the site. It has an easy to use layout. Too many stores get fancy nowadays and lose functionality. This is perfect!

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    Thanks, for the compliments. If you find any screwed up prices or fees or anything please let me know by PM or email or something. We'll get it straightened out.

Thanks
    Dan

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    I added a handgun to my cart that I'd like to get sometime in the near future. Is the $15 "processing and handling" fee the MSP fee? Also, when I'm ready, do I just pay with my CC and then head down to your shop to start the paperwork (and 7 day wait, argh)?

MDElite

Industry Partner
    Mar 16, 2011
    I added a handgun to my cart that I'd like to get sometime in the near future. Is the $15 "processing and handling" fee the MSP fee? Also, when I'm ready, do I just pay with my CC and then head down to your shop to start the paperwork (and 7 day wait, argh)?

It's kind of a weird setup but since firearms are in store pick up that fee covers shipping.

Yes you can pay with CC and we will call when your item arrives. Usually just a couple days. We can also do the ordering for you if you would rather pay with cash.

Thanks
    Dan

Sirex