• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Our esteemed* former governor, O'Malley is on the loose!

If anyone see's him or hears of his whereabouts, this would be an excellent place to post up.

I for one, would honestly love to see him playing live, as I understand he's quite the musician.

th

But I understand he has lately been trying to make a run for the White House; see the last 30 seconds or so of this video: http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/se...a-immigration-reform/52eace61fe34445f0c000413

* comic font used for comedic purpose

eventhorizon

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 12, 2011
    Arnold

If anyone see's him or hears of his whereabouts, this would be an excellent place to post up.

I for one, would honestly love to see him playing live, as I understand he's quite the musician.

th

I bet he's playing Dueling Banjos there (from Deliverance) :innocent0

randyho

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2009
    Not His Happy Place
    I think he's last been seen in Hasnochanceville, a suburb of greater Bringsnothingtothetable Mills which is just down the road from the Cantevencarryhisownstate Township.

hodgepodge

Senior Member (Gold)
    Sep 3, 2009
    Arnold, MD
    As Hillary has more and more "issues", Marty is the liberal flavor of the day.

I can't wait for pictures of Baltimore's best neighborhoods and the words 'rain tax'.

ShafTed

Ultimate Member
    Mar 21, 2013
    Juuuuust over the line

But I understand he has lately been trying to make a run for the White House; see the last 30 seconds or so of this video: http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/se...a-immigration-reform/52eace61fe34445f0c000413

* comic font used for comedic purpose

I've never seen his band, but I'm certain he is a 1000x better musician than he was a governor!:lol:

Sgt. Psycho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 1, 2009
    His band was actually very good.

He should have stuck to music and small-time attorney work instead of screwing up this state.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    His band was actually very good.

He should have stuck to music and small-time attorney work instead of screwing up this state.

I wonder if you would be arrested for throwing rotten tomatoes at him during one of his concerts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom