GUN NUTS: Your 2nd Amendment is So Outdated...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    The OP girl is kinda cute, so I had the problem of "what a dog hears..." while looking at her.

That's because if they used a person representing what the real average anti-gun person looks like, most people would just not watch and maybe even be a little creeped out.

3a-NORIDIAN-Frosh-Brian-MF085.jpg

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)
    haha me too

In reality though, she'll claim all that non sense until something happens to her one day and the police aren't around. Then that pin headed liberal opinion will change

Did you actually process what she was saying? I think not...

She was explaining how idiotic the argument that the 2A is outdated is, by comparing it to saying that the other amendments are outdated. She's PRO 2A...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    The OP girl is kinda cute, so I had the problem of "what a dog hears..." while looking at her.

Yeah, I felt a strange rustling in my loins too, but my big head finally reminded me that it was just a case of 'gun nutz'.

Attachments

• Blue Balls.jpg
      Blue Balls.jpg
      32.8 KB · Views: 322

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    I guess the video needs subtitles that say
    "I am making the pro 2A argument better than you ever could. You're welcome" so anybody that is slamming her right now might get her point.

Actually, the anti 2A people all probably pay enough attention to hate her for making them look like idiots. Don't know why so many pro 2A guys don't get it.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I will take your word for it.

I was working on her shoulder strap with my eyeballs while she was yappin'...

Last edited:
    Feb 28, 2013
    I will take your word for it.

I was working in her shoulder strap with my eyeballs while she was yappin'...

You're a better man than I. Once I hear a libtarded phrase, I'm done. I don't give a shit if she's hotter 'n Hell on the 4th of July.

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    haha me too

In reality though, she'll claim all that non sense until something happens to her one day and the police aren't around. Then that pin headed liberal opinion will change

If her opinion is a pin headed liberal one, then so is mine.

I don't know when full support of the 2nd Amendment became a pin headed liberal opinion, but you can't change who you are...

Moon

M-O-O-N, that spells...
    Jan 4, 2013
    In Orbit
    The 1st amendment is outdated too. They didn't have the internet back then...

Was going to offer her a quill and well and tell her Good Luck on spreading her message. Oh, and don't whine that it's "not fair" :lol2:

Part of her message was good... (the sarcastic parallels of the arguments against the second amendment as opposed to the 1st, 4th, etc.) although I was turned off by some of her hyperbole (i.e. "Police have no regards for due process" and the State has "murdered" 1/4 B people). Interesting to see a liberal in favor of 2A for a change, nonetheless.

Lyndon LaRouche would be proud.

Thank you. That needed saying. That voice... :innocent0

haha me too

I'm just going to give all you guys the benefit of the doubt, and assume you never watched the video before making these posts. You will all no doubt benefit from the lesson learned, if you actually click on the link in the OP. Not all hot chicks hate guns.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    i hope most of you didn't watch the video, she is mocking the "outdated arguement" as well as applying the same arguement to other ammendments and parts of the constitution. this is a pro idividiual rights and liberty person presenting a pro liberty message. when girls look like here i pull a new window up to cover her up so i don't get distracted by what she looks like when she talks. thats how i judge everyone who is on youtube. if i like what they say then i take a look at whats going on. that way i never have to waste a boner on some douchy liberal twat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom