GUN NUTS: Your 2nd Amendment is So Outdated...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    She's so good-looking that even on a pro 2A forum, she gets slammed for her pro 2A message? What chance does the 2A have, if its most ardent defenders tear down its most ardent defenders?

The "so good looking" part is your opinion, not mine. :) And yeah, I didn't watch the whole thing and just assumed she was anti after breezing through a few snippets. All that being said I was with her when I re-watched it until she got to "Police have no regard for due process of law or human life" among a few other gems. After that I don't care for her, her annoying snippy voice, or her video. Many of her points are valid but nothing that hasn't been said a million times already by people who aren't semi-attractive.

Last edited:

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I knew I'd seen her before

i was hoping someone else was paying attention.
    pay attention https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f8Y46HkutI&nohtml5=False same girl and hilLIARy. enjoy.

Obama Voter Wedler: 'I Was on the Wrong Side of History'

Or her whole YouTube channel ... Carey Wedler

Or her Facebook

I consider myself a spiritual person, and in the last few years as my philosophy has changed, I've developed respect for the many religions of the world. I personally don't believe in worshiping any kind of authority, but if your religious/spiritual beliefs — whatever they may be — bring you peace, hope, or anything else you're seeking, more power to you. The reason for my semi-recent stance is that I believe in freedom.

Because I believe in freedom, however, my tolerance ends when those with religious views think they can impose their beliefs on others through government (or by their own volition, for that matter). A lot of people would agree with this stance. The right argues SHARIA LAW IS EVIL AND THEY WILL NOT BE SUBJECTED TO IT (no matter how unlikely such a scenario may be). The left loudly proclaims THEY WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO THE WHIMS OF SCIENCE-HATING CHRISTIAN FANATICS!

Yet both sides, currently foaming at their mouths amid the most absurd presidential race I've seen in my life, fail to recognize how dogmatic their relationship to the State has become. Both sides can see, however myopically, that it's wrong to force beliefs on others who don't accept them. But that goes out the window when THEIR beliefs, however well-intentioned, are sanctioned and enforced by a violent institution that will not ask individuals politely if they'd like to comply; the government masters ultimately set the rules, and the subjects are expected to obey. Those in the population who advocate those rules see no problem with this dynamic, as long as they're rules THEY like.

This is the religion of 'democracy,' the State, and the collective "WE'RE 'MERICANS" mentality. It is a religion with its own rituals (voting, pledging allegiance to a piece of cloth, and ignoring politics until your TV tells you it's an election year, for example). It is more pervasive, and arguably more dangerous, than any other radical religion. Deified presidential candidates consistently tout AMERICA (conflating nationality with government) as a justification for their positions. They speak like preachers at a pulpit, and their fans wax hysterical upon being told what they want to hear (and conversely, upon being told otherwise by their 'opposition').

I've been a member of the statist religion. I've been a devout, fervent follower. I spent most of my life following the government's rules and regulations, never questioning them, but rather, proudly believing they were for my own benefit; after all, my government god was good; public education told me so.

But I don't buy it anymore. Whether it be for war, welfare, or anything in between, I will pass on blindly believing the State is my savior. I will pass on being coerced into participating in programs I don't believe in...
    Oh, wait, I can't. The government has the guns, and my fellow citizens have no problem ordering our rulers to point them at me in order to construct an ill-fated, impossible manifestation of utopian pipe dreams. But they'll be the first to protest if the people they don't like try to do the same to them.

But David Horowitz' FrontPage Mag probably sheds the most light on Ms. Wedler ...

About That "Girl Burning an Obama" Shirt Viral Video...

Wedler's performances resemble the brainwashed productions of LaRouche Youth and their Communist predecessors. There is that same rigidity, inappropriate intensity and air of denunciation. That same sense of a young brainwashed person spewing hateful diatribes that they barely understand and whose implications they don't even begin to grasp.

And yes, she's Kokesh's 'girlfriend' ... but that's another 'research project'. Like I said, 'I knew I had seen her before' and then I promptly turned the other direction and ran. I guess Kokesh follows that sage advice often passed down from father to son ...

"Never sleep with someone crazier than yourself."

:innocent0 :rolleyes: :sad20: :crazy:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I'm assuming there's a dozen posters so far that didn't watch more than 10 seconds before they started posting the same old BS.

She's not anti......

Feb 28, 2013
    She's on our side. Well, she's on my side, anyway. I can't imagine how someone who is pro 2A could call her an insufferable twin. Do you care to explain your position?

Well, I got as far as hearing the words "the 2A is outdated" before I turned it off.

To try and tolerate more only conveys the impression that libtards are somehow worth it, and anyone who says those words ain't worth my time.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I'm assuming there's a dozen posters so far that didn't watch more than 10 seconds before they started posting the same old BS.

She's not anti......

I listened to the whole vid (as difficult it was for me to do so), as well as others she's produced. While she's not anti-2A, she certainly isn't Pro either, unless she is applying just the right which best suits her feeble defense of the Constitution. She alludes to the fact that the Constitution "grants" us freedoms, but in fact it enumerates the inalienable freedoms that we already posses and limits the government's ability to infringe upon them. Today our government ignores the Constitution, and that is the issue, not our form of government set in place by our Constitution. It puts in law our inalienable rights from God, which is a topic of another video where she rails on religion as a "self-hating Jew"

She's been on the 'crazy continuum' since she came to fame for burning her Obama t-shirt in protest. She's at best a confused idealist who fell for, then was disillusioned by the glittering platitudes of 'Hope & Change', and at worst a closet anarchist who, given her disdain for law enforcement, would make a video holding an AK screaming death to pigs. She's not even a good example of a classic liberal or modern libertarian.

Thanks for reminding me why I ignored her in the past.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Didn't even watch it. I didn't need to lose breakfast watching some cvnt drone on about how "the Second Amendment is outdated".

Another one.........

The thread title is misleading, shes drawing parallels here guys......:sad20:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011

I didn't post the video, just entertained by the old head here touting how they know she's anti without even hearing what she's said.

Sure, she's not a staunch Pro-2A supporter, neither is Hogan, I'd rather watch her than him. ;)

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I listened to the whole vid (as difficult it was for me to do so), as well as others she's produced. While she's not anti-2A, she certainly isn't Pro either, unless she is applying just the right which best suits her feeble defense of the Constitution. She alludes to the fact that the Constitution "grants" us freedoms, but in fact it enumerates the inalienable freedoms that we already posses and limits the government's ability to infringe upon them. Today our government ignores the Constitution, and that is the issue, not our form of government set in place by our Constitution. It puts in law our inalienable rights from God, which is a topic of another video where she rails on religion as a "self-hating Jew"

She's been on the 'crazy continuum' since she came to fame for burning her Obama t-shirt in protest. She's at best a confused idealist who fell for, then was disillusioned by the glittering platitudes of 'Hope & Change', and at worst a closet anarchist who, given her disdain for law enforcement, would make a video holding an AK screaming death to pigs. She's not even a good example of a classic liberal or modern libertarian.

That's not at all what she says in the video. She specifically states that the Constitution grants no rights whatsoever. She goes on to say that these enumerated rights are inherent in all humans, by our very existence.

I don't see her views as anti or pro 2A. She simply places 2A rights on equal footing with all of the other protected rights contained in the Bill of Rights.

A very refreshing perspective from someone that would not seem to be a traditional supporter of the 2A.

ChannelCat

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Didn't even watch it. I didn't need to lose breakfast watching some cvnt drone on about how "the Second Amendment is outdated".

Another one.........

The thread title is misleading, shes drawing parallels here guys......:sad20:

Mark 8:18

I stand very much corrected, and retract my initial statement. Thanks for setting me straight folks! The speaker is very much grounded in logic, and outside of her use of the term "assault weapon" a couple times (albeit as used by the government; the term still gets under my skin), she sounds like a Libertarian. It's time for lunch now, and I believe that crow is on the menu.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD

So, she swings both ways? :innocent0

If she attempted the same thing in the video about "ending gun violence" it was lost on me; I couldn't get beyond a minute of the cop-bashing.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    That's not at all what she says in the video. She specifically states that the Constitution grants no rights whatsoever. She goes on to say that these enumerated rights are inherent in all humans, by our very existence.

Thus her anti-war / anti-imperialism stance on her other vids.

I don't see her views as anti or pro 2A. She simply places 2A rights on equal footing with all of the other protected rights contained in the Bill of Rights.

A very refreshing perspective from someone that would not seem to be a traditional supporter of the 2A.

She's NOT a traditional supporter of 2A. Most traditional supporters of 2A are also constitutionalists and I've seen no evidence she knows much of about it, or understands its history and purpose. It seems to me that 2A became a personal convenience since she has an aversion to law enforcement and the military.

She's not even an good example of a Paul-bot libertarian. :innocent0 Her 15 minutes of fame was used up when she burned her Obama t-shirt ... or when she actually admitted that she owned one. she's a millennial in search of an identity.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Attachments

• 6162239.jpg
      6162239.jpg
      64.8 KB · Views: 134
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics