GUN NUTS: Your 2nd Amendment is So Outdated...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    Not a terrible message excepting the cop-bashing.

But certainly nothing novel or insightful.

And, definitely nothing unique enough to justify enduring her irritating voice and mannerisms for any length of time.

abean4187

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    The negative comments in this thread really speak to the low attention span of some people on our side. It literally took 20 seconds before this video became an obvious pro-gun/pro rights video.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    The negative comments in this thread really speak to the low attention span of some people on our side. It literally took 20 seconds before this video became an obvious pro-gun/pro rights video.

Low attention span is only one issue, comprehension skills are lacking sometimes too.

Best part is the full out RANTS (all the while having no clue what they are talking about).

Attractive females are very scary to a lot of conservatives, they must be approached with great caution. :rolleyes:

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Low attention span is only one issue, comprehension skills are lacking sometimes too.

Best part is the full out RANTS (all the while having no clue what they are talking about).

Attractive females are very scary to a lot of conservatives, they must be approached with great caution. :rolleyes:

Satire is not usually understood in the ADD generation. Having seen the video in the past I could understand why some would dismiss the video as anti-gun in the beginning . This was intended to reach out to the other side and get them to listen to what she had to say.

The libertarian perspective is not really understood by most of the people that claim they are either left or right on the political spectrum. Libertarians are pro gun, pro legalization of drugs, pro liberty and in general really do not fall into the traditional mold of left vs right. Do I care what 2 or more consenting adults do behind closed doors ? no and neither should you. All I ask is that you keep it behind closed doors because I do not want to see it.

Last edited:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Satire is not usually understood in the ADD generation. Having seen the video in the past I could understand why some would dismiss the video as anti-gun in the beginning . This was intended to reach out to the other side and get them to listen to what she had to say.

The libertarian perspective is not really understood by most of the people that claim they are either left or right on the political spectrum. Libertarians are pro gun, pro legalization of drugs, pro liberty and in general really do not fall into the traditional mold of left vs right. Do I care what 2 or more consenting adults do behind closed doors ? no and neither should you. All I ask is that you keep it behind closed doors because I do not want to see it.
    Agreed,......except,..... let's be informed what exactly it is these adults are doing behind the closed door before we decide we definitely don't want to see it. :cool:

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    First I believe the rhetorical impression generated a negativity, plus the High Voice is at a annoying pitch so it evokes rejection...

Though being female the Liberal persuasion will respond to listen as that is the side they perpetuate as being abused and denigrated...but if they really listened to it would probably make them more oblivious to what they really don't know about there own "Faith"...you could say...

Her points though are valid and represent a situation that is present but yet unseen by most...

Watching the other videos reveals a fairly sophisticated response to the current societal woes and aggressions...

Interesting though as to how the response has been noted here.

She nailed Shillary to a Tee IMO...and several others as well...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010

Please refer to the 'Hot / Crazy Matrix' above ... Conservative, Liberal, or Libertarian, crazy is crazy. :crazy:

psycosteve

Meme magic works!!!
    Sep 3, 2012
    Gentrfying the Hagersbush.
    Agreed,......except,..... let's be informed what exactly it is these adults are doing behind the closed door before we decide we definitely don't want to see it. :cool:

Regardless if I want to see it or not, we all have an expectation of privacy in our own homes. It could be something like this.

butterballs.jpg

or this ?
    hot-doggie.jpg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    A chastity belt was usually mandatory, like handcuffs. Unlike a chastity belt, the wearer can remove these when she wants to. :innocent:

BBQMAN

Jul 3, 2013
    Freeland
    Wtf is up with her right eye?

At least she's trying to get the pro 2A message out there and pro constitution too. So many just don't know what their rights are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom