• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • good guy 176

R.I.P.
    Dec 9, 2009
    Laurel, MD
    Be patient, brothers. The word on the street is that El Sharpie has AIDS and won't be with us much longer. How else can one explain the looks of that 333 lb puke and former sausage taster.

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany
    Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, Dual Rated Army Aviator--been there, done that and cheated death a few times in order to be here today.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Al Sharpton: NRA Believes 2nd Amendment Is Only for White People

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/11/al-sharpton-nra-second-amendment-only-white-people

"During his weekly rally in Harlem on Saturday, Al Sharpton called out the NRA for remaining silent about the police shooting deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, two black men who he said were both legally carrying guns when they were killed.

"Both of them were killed by police based on, 'They had [a] gun,'" Sharpton said. "Now, I missed the NRA coming out and defending the gun rights they legally had. Where is the NRA now? Where is [NRA president] Wayne LaPierre now? Do you have a Second Amendment right, or did you not get down, Mr. Pierre, to the 14th, 15th and 16th Amendments? Maybe you mean the Second Amendment [is] for whites only."

On "Fox and Friends" this morning, David Webb said that the NRA is concerned about the Second Amendment rights of all Americans, pointing out that he's a card-carrying member of the organization and an African-American..."

###

Sharpton isn't just a race baiter, a liar, and an idiot, but he also doesn't know squat about the NRA. Maybe should spend less time plotting with Obama how to stir up the racial divide and more time reading history and boning up on fact instead of fiction.

They obviously didn't give him a "contribution." And I think he's getting worried about his lifestyle and living arrangements for next year, once Trump's IRS tracks him down...

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Be patient, brothers. The word on the street is that El Sharpie has AIDS and won't be with us much longer. How else can one explain the looks of that 333 lb puke and former sausage taster.

Lew--Ranger63
    Korea, Vietnam (2), Germany
    Infantry, Airborne, Ranger, Dual Rated Army Aviator--been there, done that and cheated death a few times in order to be here today.

Gastric bypass surgery. Paid for in blood by being a FBI rat/snitch.

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    well, in actuality the 2nd amendment was for whites only. however, if memory and history serves me well, the irony of his statement is of such ignorance, we should pay no attention, here's why: when the newly declared "freed men" wanted a firearm down south, the former slave owners (democrats) decided that the negro was not capable of owning a gun because of his former status as 3/4 of a person. as well, if the disarmed negro can't have a gun, the KKK couldn't do what they did, and did often, TERRORIZE.

and then, i think it was in murgpysburough, tennesee, a newly freed man, who was given two acres of land, from the sharecropper who he was indentured to, applied for a PERMIT to own a rifle, for hunting and vermin control. the town council turned him down. ENTER the NRA. word got to the NRA that this was taking place and they came to his defense. FREE. it was a three day ordeal, but the NRA successfully won the case (damn i wish i could give links) but in the three days the legal proceedings took place, the plaintiff had to be away from home, and in those three days, the KKK burned his home down and killed his daughter and wife. we WON the battle, but not the war. it continues.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I believe the NRA needs to make a statement soon about the MN shooting. There is no need to discuss NoLA. He was a felon carrying a weapon.

However, the MN person had a permit to carry a firearm legally. I understand they want to get their facts straight, but it would be a perfect time to make a statement along the lines of"

"The NRA is a diverse membership of every race, gender and creed in America. We strongly believe that no citizen should be harmed or harassed by the police for lawfully exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. That said, we believe justice must take and we demand a fair and unbiased investigation into the events and when it is complete, we will issue a further statement."

Just like what the SAF did.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I believe the NRA needs to make a statement soon about the MN shooting. There is no need to discuss NoLA. He was a felon carrying a weapon.

However, the MN person had a permit to carry a firearm legally. I understand they want to get their facts straight, but it would be a perfect time to make a statement along the lines of"

"The NRA is a diverse membership of every race, gender and creed in America. We strongly believe that no citizen should be harmed or harassed by the police for lawfully exercising their 2nd Amendment rights. That said, we believe justice must take and we demand a fair and unbiased investigation into the events and when it is complete, we will issue a further statement."

Just like what the SAF did.

They did.
    https://twitter.com/NRA/status/751501317844107266
    Cm3edw1WYAAsBCA.jpg:large

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    Thank you for that. I did not see that, and I have some people on my Facebook who are saying "where's the NRA"

I will be sharing this.

:thumbsup:

The funny part is they literally said what you suggested they say in your post, lol.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    I would like to see him say that face to face to some American Life Members of the NRA that happen to be of African Heritage that I know. Chris

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    I like that... "the nation's largest and oldest civil rights organization". I'm going to hang on to that one.

Sunday, I was at my FIL's birthday party and one of the family friends was there. Nice enough guy and I like him a lot, but he's a NY liberal from way back. I try not to talk politics with him since I don't like dust-ups at family events, but he kept pushing me wanting to know how I felt about the shootings and if I was ready to admit that Australia type gun control was called for at this point. He happens to be Jewish so I asked him how he could advocate for the disarmament of the civil population given what we know has happened to unarmed people in the past. He had never heard of Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership when I told him I was a member and how their focus is on self-preservation and anti-genocide as a civil right. He actually was moderately intrigued by that approach. The civil rights argument can hold a lot of weight with some antis.

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    God bless Noir, after watching some of this it may make me reconsider being a part of the NRA. Its about time someone starts to point out to the minority community that they may be the ones who may be most concerned about the 2A. That shit bag Sharpton and whoever supports him will never be more than what they answer to, and very well may no longer be relevant just like the Fox news commentator said. His attacks and hate speech will just become more vile. How many times has that POS (sharpton) been to the white house? what a disgusting bunch, and its going to get worse.

buellsfurn

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2015
    southern end of Maryland
    God bless Noir, after watching some of this it may make me reconsider being a part of the NRA. Its about time someone starts to point out to the minority community that they may be the ones who may be most concerned about the 2A. That shit bag Sharpton and whoever supports him will never be more than what they answer to, and very well may no longer be relevant just like the Fox news commentator said. His attacks and hate speech will just become more vile. How many times has that POS (sharpton) been to the white house? what a disgusting bunch, and its going to get worse.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom