• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • john_bud

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Why do I have the feeling this will end up before SCOTUS again and this time 9CA will be given once again a massive spanking? It is bad enough that 9CA Stayed part of it but when SCOTUS tells you do follow the rules this way and you do not well, there is a reason that 9CA is called the bas*** child of the federal circuits.
    Why do i see so many learned people posting about lower courts getting a "spanking", yet i seem to never find evidence of said spankings ever occurring?

E.Shell

Ultimate Member
    Feb 5, 2007
    Mid-Merlind
    "spanking"...pffft.

Somehow, I think many people actually expect the lower court(s) to be embarrassed when SCOTUS remands a case, but that would require them to care how they look and what the citizenry thinks. All they care about is maintaining the narrative and status quo.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    "spanking"...pffft.

Somehow, I think many people actually expect the lower court(s) to be embarrassed when SCOTUS remands a case, but that would require them to care how they look and what the citizenry thinks. All they care about is maintaining the narrative and status quo.
    And getting re-elected or reappointed.

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    Saw this on one of the pro2a feeds. How often the 9th does en banc…. And how gun cases seem to be an exception to the math

IMG_2261.png

delaware_export

Ultimate Member
    Apr 10, 2018
    I was late and only got the the state rebuttal at the end, maybe 4min…

basically he talked n Teresa balancing and “threshold” of common use number.

acted like scotus didn’t think 200k stun Guns in caetano wasn’t accepted as common

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom