• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    I Got to thinking. We have a lot of members who post here in this forum very, very frequently.

I know many are quite active, besides behind their keyboard, but I wanted to see who the most active members are here.

Will ALL of you be in Annapolis on the 25th and 27th?

I know I will barring illness or an emergency. I hope you will ALL be there, too!!!

Here are all of the members with OVER 20,000 posts. Incredible!!!!

Norton, 85,000 posts of ban hammering treachery!!!

With nearly 80,000 posts!!!!! We have MR. H. Cash in some of those posts for a ticket to Naptown!!!

Roaddawg, you're approaching 60,000 posts, see you again in Annapolis?

Swinkour, 44,000+ posts earns you a first row seat in both the house and senate judiciary/judicial committees!!!

Clandestine, this hits your side gig directly. Your 33,000+ posts can go to good use this year. Hope you can arrange to be there.

JoppaJ, 32,000+ posts and still counting. It's now or never.

Blaster229, on the precipice of 30,000 posts. How about posting your 30,000th while in a committee hearing?

j_h_smith, 26,000 posts. You make the cut!!!

lx1x, 25,000+ posts worth of 2A fighting energy. We need it and MORE!!!

K31, 25,000+ posts. Have you ever been to Chick n Ruth's? lol

tearatos, 25,000+ posts and no need for Rogaine. I know yo will be in our ranks!!!

BradMacc82, nearing the 25,000 post mark. This is nothing to sneeze at. Bring the heat in 2 weeks, PLEASE!!!!

iH8DemLibz, over 24,000 posts and I am sure you have more waiting. Plenty of "Libz" to direct your H8 towards in Annapolis.

outrider58, just crested the 24,000 mark. Congrats!! Now, onto the infringers in Naptown!!!

Jim12, approaching 24,000 posts. Nice.

Sling_Blade 23,000+ and still truckin'!!! Would love to see you again. We need your passion!!!

Half-cocked, 23,000+ posts. Which bill is especially upsetting to you?

smokey0118, 22,000+ posts in addition to making Frosh cringe in 2013. Ready for it again?

DC-W, 21,000+ posts in addition to your tireless work with MSI. See you there!!!

DaemonAssassin, almost at 21,000. Can you bring some noobs?

Zoostation, 20,000+ posts of supervisory goodness. Bring the heat and put the legislators in their place!!!

gprimr1, 20,000+posts. How many more you have in you?

Rack&Roll, 20,000+ cancer fighting posts. Fighting the terrorists while continuing your fight against cancer. Incredible and I will see you soon!!!

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Still waiting to hear if my leave is approved. I learned the last time I ain't no public speaker , but will hand in written testimony. Anyone not going wants to do the same I am willing to pick up your testimony next weekend in the area from Elkton down to Freestate.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'll be there for 2/25; 2/27 is out as I have to take Mrs Bob for a colonoscopy. Maybe I'll stop by in the late afternoon/evening.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I could care less about post numbers. Just wanted to encourage those with a big presence here.

Obviously, you care about post numbers, or you would not have spent all that time and effort to call out those specific posters. Sadly, I am just shy of the call out cutoff of 20,000.

What about those with high post counts that no longer live in Maryland? Are they supposed to make the trip too?

Carry a computer monitor or a big damn tablet down there with you and I will facetime in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can procure a robot at a decent price, I will be there too.

Just another one of, "I've done a lot for the 2A, respect me, what have you done for the 2A" threads.

I love these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Damn, I'm slacking in my post count , I'm behind Fabs .

But insider humor aside , everyone ( whom is otherwise disposed to participate in the Hearing process , at whatever level of participation suits their philosophical beliefs ) is encouraged to do so whether they are posting junkies, prefer to mainly read, are taking a periodic step back, or a newcomer .

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Obviously, you care about post numbers, or you would not have spent all that time and effort to call out those specific posters. Sadly, I am just shy of the call out cutoff of 20,000.

What about those with high post counts that no longer live in Maryland? Are they supposed to make the trip too?

Carry a computer monitor or a big damn tablet down there with you and I will facetime in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I can procure a robot at a decent price, I will be there too.

Just another one of, "I've done a lot for the 2A, respect me, what have you done for the 2A" threads.

I love these things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to show how many members we have that have been around for a while and who contribute, at least by post count, to the community. I had to draw the line somewhere, so I personally chose 20,000 posts. By the way, I don't have 20,000+ posts

I did not mention some members that were in the list, because I know they moved from MD. If they were included, I am sure they have ZERO feelings about my post. lol

Not sure where your inferiority complex stems from, since I did not call you out, but never the less, see you in Annapolis.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    I just wanted to show how many members we have that have been around for a while and who contribute, at least by post count, to the community. I had to draw the line somewhere, so I personally chose 20,000 posts. By the way, I don't have 20,000+ posts

I did not mention some members that were in the list, because I know they moved from MD. If they were included, I am sure they have ZERO feelings about my post. lol

Not sure where your inferiority complex stems from, since I did not call you out, but never the less, see you in Annapolis.

How can I have an inferiority complex according to you, and be called a narcissist by others on here. Almost reminds me of being called a flaming conservative on a cycling board and a flaming liberal on here. You'll need to get together and figure this stuff out.

I am actually sitting here laughing and smiling. I think you are the first person to ever think I have an inferiority complex. Do you really think I care that I did not make your list, when I don't even care about your list or the manner in which you started this entire thread? Plus, I view things in a manner of quality, not quantity. Who knows, your 11,000 posts might have more quality than my 18,000. Doubtful, but possible.

You will most likely not see me in Annapolis on the 25th or the 27th, because as of right now I am not planning on being there. Things might change, and they might not. Right now, I am counting on you to make one heck of a speech with the three (3) minutes you are allotted and to have one heck of a presence on the sidewalk in Annapolis to save the 2nd Amendment in Maryland for all of us. No pressure though, because I know it is one heck of a tough fight.

Continue on with your...............................

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom