• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    LOL. I screenshotted the track guy almost pulling a hamstring after he set me in the lights back in February. He knows, so he wears very high top shoes.

I'll be there Saturday myself, in the TransAm. Have to turn boost down to "legally" run Pro Street and 10.0 Index. Will be my first trip to Cecil this year. This is my 6th year running the Streetcar Shootout. Can't wait! Maybe see you there.

Hey Bob. I remember meeting you last year at Blue Fins when I bought one of your 870's. We sat in the parking lot for an hour or 2 talking about race cars. Lol. Im going to probably be there sometime Saturday. Wont be able to bring the car though have to go into work for a few hrs in the morning. I'll stop by and say hi.

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Hey Bob. I remember meeting you last year at Blue Fins when I bought one of your 870's. We sat in the parking lot for an hour or 2 talking about race cars. Lol. Im going to probably be there sometime Saturday. Wont be able to bring the car though have to go into work for a few hrs in the morning. I'll stop by and say hi.

Dang, I knew the user name was familiar...lol. Your buddy has the sweet looking, gold (older) Firebird. Sorry... ;)

My pit spot is on the tower side, about 5 or 6 spots past the bleachers, right against the fence.
    Can't miss me...I'm the freshly unemployed, poor guy with the only 1/2 ton pickup & open trailer, parked amongst all the rich guys and their high dollar diesel trucks and bigass fancy enclosed trailers, lol. :o

But, I got me a "reserved parking spot"... ;)

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Never been to Capitol raceway. Gonna try to check it out this year. I go to Cecil regularly as I live close enough to hear it. First street car shootout of the year this weekend at Cecil.

Hey now...another goat owner!

Mini14tac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 14, 2013
    North County

Two people shot during event at Capitol Raceway in Crofton!​

Somehow I’m not surprised.

MigraineMan

Ultimate Member
    Jun 9, 2011
    Frederick County

Two people shot during event at Capitol Raceway in Crofton!​

Somehow I’m not surprised.

Oxford comma smirks, knowingly -

"County Boys vs. City Boys Racing Shootout/Car Show"

"County Boys vs. City Boys Racing, Shootout/Car Show"

crowder_oxford-comma.jpg

BADSHOT

Still Learning
    Dec 27, 2021
    How weird county
    Looks like the article says county boys versus city boys. If you look at the flyer it is country boys versus city boys. I wonder how many country boys were involved in a shooting LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom