• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Still reading... but this is my concern. Now MD establishes insanely burdensome training requirements that effectively kills shall issue... they do this in spite of the ruling because they know it will take years to make it back to the SC, if it ever does and at that time the makeup of the court could be different.

This is still a huge win, no doubt, but unless it really smacks down those burdensome requirements, there are lots of games to be easily be played by the state.

I fear you are correct

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Still reading... but this is my concern. Now MD establishes insanely burdensome training requirements that effectively kills shall issue... they do this in spite of the ruling because they know it will take years to make it back to the SC, if it ever does and at that time the makeup of the court could be different.

This is still a huge win, no doubt, but unless it really smacks down those burdensome requirements, there are lots of games to be easily be played by the state.
    Tell me what other civil rights are so burdened. This doesn’t just say shall issue is the law of the land. This says carry is a fvcking right. Big difference.

Apd09

May 30, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    6f9ba31ded33c56b1d75f344598277f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Tell me what other civil rights are so burdened. This doesn’t just say shall issue is the law of the land. This says carry is a fvcking right. Big difference.
    To me, one of the village idiots, it means that "shall not be infringed" means exactly what it says, period.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Justice Thomas and I both got the best birthday present of our lives today. He got to issue his landmark decision on the 2nd Amendment and I got to benefit from that decision.

THANK YOU JUSTICE THOMAS!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    You’re supposed to see a doctor if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    LOOPHOLE ALERT!

Thomas used the term " self defense needs" in the opinion. Who will determine what my needs are and if they warrant a permit vs what yourneeds are?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom