• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Just got mine in. It’s a matching 1966 and in great condition. No rust, no pitting, and grips look amazing. A few minor scratches but nothing serious. I will now need to get a new trigger so I can get rid of the stupid installed safety. All in all very pleased with this purchase, just upset I didn’t snag more of them.

Picture1.jpg

CasualObserver

Who Observes the Observer
    Apr 27, 2012
    Maryland Born Now in Vermont
    Just got mine in. It’s a matching 1966 and in great condition. No rust, no pitting, and grips look amazing. A few minor scratches but nothing serious. I will now need to get a new trigger so I can get rid of the stupid installed safety. All in all very pleased with this purchase, just upset I didn’t snag more of them.

Nice. You never know with the X grades. Sometimes you get a shooter that is ugly, but shootable, sometimes you do much better.

I ordered an unissued Russian trigger on ebay awhile back. It took like 6 weeks to show up, but it seems to be about as close to the Chinese originals as I could find at a reasonable price. If I recall the Yugo ones were numbered to the pistol so I passed on them..

easy

Nov 25, 2011
    SEOK
    Received one of these 'X" grades this week. Had enough oil on, in and throughout to fix every boy's head at a sock hop. Condition is new blueing over some rough areas on the slide. Frosty looking barrel. Rear sight was way over to one side, and installed backwards. Turned sight around so the witness marks line up now.
    Put one mag through it out at the back berm. Easy to deal with, no glitches or problems. Tossed the empties out about 15/20 feet in the direction of about five o'clock.
    Glock type trigger feels a bit 'sharp' on the finger, but functions well.

For a couple hundred bucks seems to be well worth the money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom