• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • edrod68

Jun 6, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    It's a member of my church....he and his wife also own M&P construction.....I live just up the street sonits nice to have something real close...

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    Cool. I guess I'll have to check them out after dropping the kid off for lacrosse.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    I rolled by yesterday but didn't see any signs on the door so I figured not open yet or no store front. It looked like remodeling stuff in the windows but I didn't get out of my truck to investigate. It said 1625 on the bldg so I was at the right place.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    I wish companies would stop the practice of only putting hours on Facebook. Some of us choose not to have accounts with companies that track our every move and sell our data to 3rd parties.
    You have a website for a reason.

Business Hours
    We are located on the 2nd floor of the HDC building in Winfield.
    Check our facebook page or join our email list for updates to inventory and current ammo supply.

cww

Jan 28, 2010
    I wish companies would stop the practice of only putting hours on Facebook. Some of us choose not to have accounts with companies that track our every move and sell our data to 3rd parties.
    You have a website for a reason.

Here, here what he said

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    This shop is MUCH closer to me than Tyler Firearms. I really like those guys but I would check out another shop if I didn't have to sign up to be tracked by Facebook in order to find out when they are open. It isn't 1994 anymore - I shouldn't have to call you to find out when you're open. In a world where consumers have so many choices these businesses need to put information everywhere. We are lazy consumers and if we have to go hunting for something we will stick to status quo.

Edited to add: But you know - best of luck in your new venture...

Dancingturd

Mar 23, 2021
    Frederick County
    His hours vary. If you email him, he will add you to the email list which he states his hours and new arrivals. Small shop but he gets a decent amount of handguns and rifles in, including some lowers.

Edit: sorry, some of that info was already provided.

Hyper-W

Ultimate Member
    Apr 24, 2010
    Cooksville
    His hours vary. If you email him, he will add you to the email list which he states his hours and new arrivals. Small shop but he gets a decent amount of handguns and rifles in, including some lowers.
    Is this another one of those shops like the one down the street from him that is only open one evening per week plus the occasional Saturday afternoon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom