Sunday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Event page:
    https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/

$1 off coupon here:
    https://www.thenationsgunshow.com/coupon.html

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I got an email today but still wondering if it's worth it to go. I would like to get some 6.5 Creedmoor ammo since I bought a new rifle, but don't have time or a place to shoot it before I leave for the middle east again next month.

Boss94

Ultimate Member
    Feb 15, 2013
    I found me a beautiful Marlin 39 golden made in 67 last show. im hoping I can find another something interesting to bring home again.

Medusa Joe

Industry Partner
    May 28, 2020
    Hollywood, MD
    Medusa Munitions will be there for the first time with some reloading supplies (powder, bullets, #6 -#9 shot, brass, wads & hulls), ammo, accessories and a few used items. We can also assist in regulated handgun transfers for Marylanders if you find something at the show. Not positive where our 3 tables will be located, but we'll try to have a Maryland flag suspended on a pole.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    I thought the original hours were noon friday,, now 3:00?
    I am sure traffic will be light headed west on 66 at 3:00pm friday?

Typ are all the vendors there Friday? or do some only setup Sat-Sun?
    Looking for some elusive 70s-90s Ruger "walnut and steel" long guns.

csxt602

Oct 29, 2020
    Essex, MD
    Has anyone been on a Friday before? Just curious how long the line is at opening time on Friday. I'm working in Herndon that day, and wouldn't mind popping in before making the trek back to Baltimore, if the line isn't too bad. I've only ever been on Saturdays.

Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Ticket karma: i bought tickets for my buddy and I for the Friday show only (Oct 1). He has to bale on me, so one ticket is up for grabs. It's a digital ticket, so I'll send a screenshot to the first one to reply.

Last edited:

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Ticket karma: i bought tickets for my buddy and I for the Friday show only (Oct 1). He has to bale on me, so one ticket is up for grabs. It's a digital ticket, so I'll send a screenshot to the first one to reply.

I could go tomorrow. How does the electronic ticket work? Do I have to have a fancy phone to show it to the guy at the door?

Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Typically a smart phone to show the picture. I don't know if printing works. You can just ask right up, scan the electronic ticket barcode and walk right on in with the smartphone.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    The line is long, but short if you buy an electronic ticket ahead of time.

So, buy online and you don't wait inthe longer line?
    Is there basically a clearly indicated shorter line for online ticket people?

Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    I've bought them online several times now. You pay a few bucks extra for a service charge. There is always someone that works there telling you that if you bought e tickets then you can deal right in. There is not a specific line but it works at both entrances.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I've bought them online several times now. You pay a few bucks extra for a service charge. There is always someone that works there telling you that if you bought e tickets then you can deal right in. There is not a specific line but it works at both entrances.

So, you are SURE this is the way at Dulles or are you going by other places you've gone to?

I'm sure silverado or whatever company isn't as advanced as ticketmaster. I do know that ticket master event tickets have technology where screenshots cannot be scanned. They actually have a moving color wave going over the bar code.

Wynter

Jul 27, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    There are no moving pictures on the e ticket. I've used them at dulles expo center for the gun show. I don't know how much more clearly i can state that.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    Has anyone been on a Friday before? Just curious how long the line is at opening time on Friday. I'm working in Herndon that day, and wouldn't mind popping in before making the trek back to Baltimore, if the line isn't too bad. I've only ever been on Saturdays.

I usually go Fridays. Missing this one, but will be going to the November show. We get there by 1pm and hit Willards for lunch. Parking is easy at that point and line isn't long.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    So, are ALL the vendors typically there on Friday?
    or will there be vendors that only setup for Sat-Sun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom