• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Many of you will know that one of the strengths of this community has been the long term service of all of our moderators.

It's been a load off of my back, TexKev's, and DD214's backs to know that our site staff are the best in the business.

2SAM22 has been serving from the reaches of Free America for several years now and making this place as awesome as it is. He's decided that the time has come to retire his moderator status and to continue to focus his energies on home and family.

He's been a loyal friend and committed servant of this community for years now and will be missed.

Thank you my friend. Till we meet again.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Thank you for your service, which has helped make MDS a premier place to engage in solid discourse of contentious issues.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    I was initially fearful of much worse news upon seeing his name in a thread started by Norton. Thankfully, it is excellent news for him and his family, though a bit of a loss for our community.

Many thanks to V for his wisdom and efforts throughout the last ~15 years on behalf of MDS and the 2A.

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code
    I was initially fearful of much worse news upon seeing his name in a thread started by Norton. Thankfully, it is excellent news for him and his family, though a bit of a loss for our community.

Many thanks to V for his wisdom and efforts throughout the last ~15 years on behalf of MDS and the 2A.

After seeing a few too many members depart too soon this year, i was a little leery of opening this thread to read also. Thanks @ 2SAM22 Im sure the behind the scenes work is a lot.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Easily the worst PM I've received in a very long time. He was one of the very first members to welcome me to the board 13 years ago. I'm honored to call him a friend still.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Unfortunately, not surprising.
    He’s an extremely involved family man. My family had hoped to become close neighbors, but life dealt us a different set of cards. Regardless, we love them all top to bottom and will continue to visit as long as we’re invited :D

He’s an amazing person and family man! Great luck to you and the girls. Hope to see ya soon, my friend!! :thumbsup:

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Thank you for all the work you have put in 2SAM22. It is a timely reminder to thank all the moderators for their efforts in supporting the best forum in the world.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Glad you didn't die which is what I thought when I saw the thread title. Thanks for all the work you did in support of the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom