Rifle Range Across A Highway In Switzerland? Yup!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    This is NOT in the Water Cooler, so that others can see responsible gun ownership in other countries. Given how many "news" agencies love to show how much better it is outside the USA, legal and responsible gun ownership is very much the same here in America. Misuse deprives you of your Right and therefore we follow the rules.

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    This has been posted a number of times. I didn't watch it again, but if I recall, you cant see the traffic from the shooting positions. There is a berm/wall or hill or something that is in the line of sight. Just be careful changing your targets.

fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    This has been posted a number of times. I didn't watch it again, but if I recall, you cant see the traffic from the shooting positions. There is a berm/wall or hill or something that is in the line of sight. Just be careful changing your targets.

Yeah, there is a berm wall in the video. When you look at the aerial video, it looks like they might be out of their minds. However, when you are looking down range from the shooting position, big fat MEH!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom