Springfield Armory reintroducing JMB's Hi-Power?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I just pre-ordered an SA-35 from Sportsrman's Outdoor Superstore for $699. Price is *only* MSRP. I don't see them being available cheaper anytime soon since it was the feature in the most recent American Rifleman magazine.

Honestly MSRP isn't bad if you really want one. It isn't hatefully priced for a wood and metal handgun.

Troublesbrewin

Handgunner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 17, 2013
    Ellicott City
    I just pre-ordered an SA-35 from Sportsrman's Outdoor Superstore for $699. Price is *only* MSRP. I don't see them being available cheaper anytime soon since it was the feature in the most recent American Rifleman magazine.
    Did you ever receive your SA-35 - I see it’s on the MD handgun roster now. I just inquired about one.

joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    Bumping this thread since Jlowe is advertising one on FB. That's a really nice looking gun.

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Anybody have any experience with them? I haven't really done any research :o. I was chatting with my LGS about them a while ago (before they were out...or at least available in MD), and he commented that there was no way that the whole thing could be Made in USA for that price point, and that the frame at least was probably forged/cast/created elsewhere :( .

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County
    Anybody have any experience with them? I haven't really done any research :o. I was chatting with my LGS about them a while ago (before they were out...or at least available in MD), and he commented that there was no way that the whole thing could be Made in USA for that price point, and that the frame at least was probably forged/cast/created elsewhere :( .
    I have one and very please with ended liking it just a bit more than my CZ 75B.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine

Crosseye Dominant

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2018
    In VA we have the Girsan PI model which is shortened to 3.9" barrel and you can get it with an alloy frame and a rail and optics cut. There is even a slight pinky ledge at the bottom of the grip. The mag disconnect is not in that model, so trigger is ok.

Be pretty badass with a tlr7 and eps carry.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Italian Police surplus hi Powers $999

Website says they will not ship to MD

wb3jma

Nov 15, 2020
    Belcamp, MD Harford County
    What is the one feature that you like it a tad more than CZ 75?
    Not easily defined but will tell you this between my full sized pistols after I recovered from aortic valve replacement surgery, I shot the SA way better after that hiatus than I did the CZ. Same with the S&W Equalizer over the Ruger American compact so I kept both of those pistols.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Stew

Latest threads

Top Bottom