• ...and so much more!
  • 85MikeTPI

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2014
    Ceciltucky

Texasgrillchef

Oct 29, 2021
    Dallas, texas
    I believe ConCarry was introduced several years ago with a GOP Gov, but the GOP legislature couldn't get it up (I mean couldn't get it passed).. Virtue signalling isn't a purely Leftist tool... :rolleyes:

It took several attempts under a GOP trifecta state to get it passed in Texas.

Things change… GOP reps and senators change… just this year alone we have had more states pass Constitutional Carry they any year prior. FOUR states went from requiring a permit to Permitless, Utah, Texas, Iowa, Tennessee.

Two other states, Montana, and Wyoming went from Limited Constitutional carry to full constitutional carry.

So 7 states in all, more then any other year had positive growth to full constitutional carry.

Many believe this was spurred on by a certain someone attaining the office of president.

Keep in mind to, 7 other states that did not pass Constitutional carry this year had legislatures introduce constitutional carry bills. So 14 states, still more then any other previous year.

The following states STILL have constitutional carry bills that are still alive and pending in their legislatures.

Wisconsin, Ohio, Alabama, & South Carolina. Very good chance it will pass in Ohio soon.

Bills in the following states will be reintroduced in their next legislative sessions are PA, Indianna, Minnesota, Nebraska, Louisiana, Georgia, Florida, and North Carolina.
    Several of the above states with Democrat Gov will probably be voted out.

So be patient… the GOP Legislature got it through this session, doesn’t mean they can’t or won’t next session.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Guns are bad and racist, m'kay.

https://www.lehighvalleylive.com/op...ht-call-for-black-pennsylvanians-opinion.html

I am not against a person’s Second Amendment right and all that comes with it. Every American has the right to defend themselves -- but that right, like most laws in this country, has never been applied equally to all Americans. The Second Amendment was designed in part and has been consistently applied to regulate Black Americans and I opposed the bill because I fear that the application of it would disproportionately put the lives of Black and Brown Pennsylvanians at risk.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I learned how to shoot a pistol at 25 yard bullseye matches so I'm actually better one handed, weak or strong

Same here without match shooting, it just doesn't matter that much (though I often shoot better leftie even though I am right hand dominant). Learned to shoot one handed and can still do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom