• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • group shooter

Nov 14, 2021
    Glen Burnie
    I am a member here that is very approachable , send me a PM i will call you or meet with you .
    That way we get a better sense of of your intentions and you get a better sense on where i stand .

I am very open , but the assessments could be a hurdle for some . I live and work 10 minutes from the club and for me that is more important then the money .
    The club may not be for all and i get that .

Thanks I am going to give this serious thought

group shooter

Nov 14, 2021
    Glen Burnie
    I took a ride to the club I couldn’t get in , looked on their website saw there was a meeting on Friday but their kitchen is closed do the have a restaurant like the golf course?

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I took a ride to the club I couldn’t get in , looked on their website saw there was a meeting on Friday but their kitchen is closed do the have a restaurant like the golf course?

COVID I believe got the kitchen closed , best time to go when open to the public is clay shooting IMHO
    You have to be sponsored to be voted in to be a member

Lisa6821

Apr 1, 2013
    I drove past that range on Smallwood Rd over the weekend, all I could see was barbed wire, and brick walls, everything seemed all locked up. If anyone is a member on this thread, I have a question. What happens if there is an emergency how do EMS gain access ?

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    I drove past that range on Smallwood Rd over the weekend, all I could see was barbed wire, and brick walls, everything seemed all locked up. If anyone is a member on this thread, I have a question. What happens if there is an emergency how do EMS gain access ?

not a member but my guess would be bolt cutters..

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    It's not a problem really.....you just take a huge Craftsman tool box stuffed full of neat stuff that can open up anything on the road, and strap it up to a honking diesel..........

Don't know if they have one, but there are Knox Box key safes on lots of places on the County.....each first out piece's driver have keys to them.
    b76394ae975b06c395367db9ff6532e0.jpg

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom