• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Took the day off so going to Hap tomorrow around lunch time with the AR's and the pistol if anyone wants to join me. I have about 400 rounds of my .223 loads i need to try out at 100 and 200 yds. Anyone is also welcome to shoot mine.

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    I might take a trip up as I have tomorrow off also. Are you familiar with sighting in a scope? I just bought a new toy - remington R15. I haven't been to HB in a while.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i can help you sight it in.
    15 bucks ain't that high when you have unlimited time for rifle and handgun. Hell most indoor ranges charge almost that for just an hour. I love hap baker.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    HB is a little too far for me. and a little pricy. 15 dollars to shoot is kinda high

i can help you sight it in.
    15 bucks ain't that high when you have unlimited time for rifle and handgun. Hell most indoor ranges charge almost that for just an hour. I love hap baker.

Further, it's $85 for a yearly pass. Really tough to beat that, unless you live in Carroll County, then it's only $50 per year.

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    Took the day off so going to Hap tomorrow around lunch time with the AR's and the pistol if anyone wants to join me. I have about 400 rounds of my .223 loads i need to try out at 100 and 200 yds. Anyone is also welcome to shoot mine.

Thank you sir for the rounds, advice and letting my boy shoot your sweet AR. Had a great time today and look forward to getting out there again soon. The new R-15 shot nice but I need to remount that scope. That setup was too hard to get back on target and I was not comfy with it.

Jerry, the RSO, was great to work with and a bunch of help.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Jeff check this out for your R-15. This is what I run on one of my SPr's. BTW it was nice meeting you today.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=141657

141657.jpg

Dozer

Apr 28, 2010
    I think Rhino Actual and Myself will be there around 3ish, if you are still there we will say hello.

jeff7457

Apr 18, 2010
    Jeff check this out for your R-15. This is what I run on one of my SPr's. BTW it was nice meeting you today.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=141657

141657.jpg

Thanks Russ and it was great meeting you today also. I will look into ordering that mount. Would you be willing to help me with setting it up? I look forward to my next trip to HB. I hear the weekends are pretty busy there. Is that true?

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Thanks Russ and it was great meeting you today also. I will look into ordering that mount. Would you be willing to help me with setting it up? I look forward to my next trip to HB. I hear the weekends are pretty busy there. Is that true?

Yes and Yes weekends can get busy.

Dozer

Apr 28, 2010
    Rhinoactual and myself will be there this afternoon. I will be with a Model 70 and I am not sure what he will have with him. Maybe his AR with a can :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom