• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Picked it up Wednesday from the Gun shop when i picked up my lower. Already have some goodies installed and a apex tactical carry package to lower the trigger pull to 4.5lbs and reduce trigger reset, feels great, can't wait to shoot it on sunday.

mp1.jpg

mp2.jpg

cega

BANNED!!!
    Jan 10, 2010
    I think that one should never make fun of the pink, gun or not.:innocent0

mrozowjj

Ultimate Member
    Apr 13, 2008
    Seattle-ish WA
    What size is the pink grip? My mother has an M&P and if you're never gonna use it and if it's the small size I think she'd like the pink grip so let me know and I'll make take it off your hands.

Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    Sweet looking MP. I was hoping you'd rock the pink grips at the range atleast once. When are you taking it out for a spin?

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    I'm a big fan of the M&P-9 and with about 7,000 rnds. threw mine, no hickups. Enjoy!
    Where did you find the extended mag's?

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    just took it out for a break in at on target since i only had like 30 minutes of free time today. Just wow i love this gun, installed the apex tactical carry package and no more gritty trigger, trigger pull by my reading is somewhere between 3.5-4lbs. Reset is much more noticable than when i was dry firing without the trigger package. Need to adjust my rear site though since i removed it for the new striker kit, it was shooting about 1 1/2 inches left. Was funny shooting my first time at on target, (live 1/4 mile away), and wow what ghetto people shoot there. Guys next to me cursing up a storm, had the target at the 25 ft mark and said watch this mofo's headshot. And after 7 shots one finally hit within the head region. I laughed, sent mine out to 50 ft, in a high pitch light voice said head shot and put the first 3 in the red in the face. Then continued to keep at 4 inch group for the rest of the 19 rounds lol.

jaredm1

Ultimate Member
    Nov 22, 2008
    Shrewsbury
    Just curious why you bought the special edition if you didn't want the pink grips? Don't you pay a small premium for it?

I installed some of the Apex parts in my M&P9 as well and I agree...big difference in a good way!

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    i didn't buy it for the pink grips, i bought it cause some of the money goes to breast cancer fund, and it came with a fiber optic front sight and a warren tactical rear. It was only like 40 dollars more than the regular. Plus it has the breast cancer awareness ribbon on the slide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom