• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    Most of us have multiple ARs or Glocks... Nothing really collectible about those. I just think that the Rem 700 in 308 is the LEGO of bolt action rifles.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    yeah i understand that, i have 3 ar's, but they all aren't brand new in a box and all the same exact things, thats all i was saying, tss sure does have a shit ton of unfired new guns. i like to shoot a gun before i buy another lol

Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Believe it or not, a collector can have quite a few unfired firearms. :innocent0

Collecting is sometimes a little more fun than shooting, by finding the deal that can't be refused.

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    collecting i understand, but a rem 700 sps varmint is not a collector lol. I will just stop now, i will keep thoughts to myself from now on. Good looking rifle scar, looks exactly like the one i bought from him.

MDMOUNTAINEER

Glock, AR, Savage Junkie
    Mar 4, 2009
    West Virginia
    collecting i understand, but a rem 700 sps varmint is not a collector lol. I will just stop now, i will keep thoughts to myself from now on. Good looking rifle scar, looks exactly like the one i bought from him.

I'm not sure what your "thoughts" are, but I can assure you that every gun has been purchased legally, has been kept in accordance with all laws, and the sale was for reasons previously stated in another thread. Some people drink, some go on vacation, some buy guns. The nature of my collecting habits are purely my business as I've followed every law, I've worked hard to earn the money, and now some (including you) have benefited from my choosing to sell some things.

Not sure what you are implying dude, but it's not cool.

I will send you a list of what I still have and you can tell me if I have too many multiples and what I should sell.

Before I purchase anything else I'll ask your permission as well.

Perhaps I should start a thread to make sure it's okay with you and hawxster what I should buy next.

I'll also forward my weekly banking information so you can advise me on how to allocate the money I earn.

Please let me know if I've forgotten anything else you'd like to have a say in.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I sure will
    After the makeover, You can play with her anytime....

I can not leave anything Stock.... I'm going to have to give it a scarcqb makeover. It will be a nice base for a good project.

oh.. this will be interesting.. as long i get to shoot it too!! :D

SCARCQB

Get Opp my rawn, Plick!
    Jun 25, 2008
    Undisclosed location
    BTW, crazyal is on a plane right now going to PI

Already had 3 missed calls from the guy. He misses the freakin range. I was teasing him, telling him that were going on a machinegun shoot while he's gone. I bet you he's percolating just about right now.

whoops,,, sorry about jacking the thread

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    BTW, crazyal is on a plane right now going to PI

Already had 3 missed calls from the guy. He misses the freakin range. I was teasing him, telling him that were going on a machinegun shoot while he's gone. I bet you he's percolating just about right now.

whoops,,, sorry about jacking the thread

:lol: yeah.. talked to him sunday morning..

watch.. by the time he gets back..he'll be at the range everyday for a week..:D

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Believe it or not, a collector can have quite a few unfired firearms. :innocent0

Collecting is sometimes a little more fun than shooting, by finding the deal that can't be refused.

Totally agree!!!

I'm in that category...i'm more a collector than a shooter myself. Who knows what kind of value a firearm may have in 30 years from now. The Remington factory can burn down for all we know and all unfired 700's may jump in value overnight. Thats the beauty of collecting.

Look what happened to the Polish Radom P64.....its not the best pistol in the world and really not the most desireable. One day.....you can't give them away and once it went C&R, prices shot up, every collector has them and now you can't find them.!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom