• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    Finally they sent it, both june and july got theirs already a long time ago and i guess they forgot about me. So asked yesterday about status and they overnighted it. i am very very happy with what i got but in a way dissappointed just a little bit. They normally send it in a new storm hard case with the foam cut out perfectly for your gun and they just threw mine in a covert case. Also i didn't receive a ude stock like everyone else got nor did i get a darn dillo. But i did get a 16 inch stealth upper, larue sights front and rear, a lt-104 mount, sling, fug, and the 30 round mags that got sent to my parents house in TN

IMG_0492.jpg

Ab_Normal

Ab_member
    Feb 2, 2010
    Carroll County
    Finally they sent it, both june and july got theirs already a long time ago and i guess they forgot about me. So asked yesterday about status and they overnighted it. i am very very happy with what i got but in a way dissappointed just a little bit. They normally send it in a new storm hard case with the foam cut out perfectly for your gun and they just threw mine in a covert case. Also i didn't receive a ude stock like everyone else got nor did i get a darn dillo. But i did get a 16 inch stealth upper, larue sights front and rear, a lt-104 mount, sling, fug, and the 30 round mags that got sent to my parents house in TN

IMG_0492.jpg

How much did all that cost you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom