• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    They are opening up a buffalo wild wings right across from the arundel mills theater. Finally no driving 30-45 min for some good beer and wings

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    also one opening up at Riva in Annapolis.

Love me some b-dubs.

The one in Harrisonburg was my second home for 2 years.

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    Its funny question a passed and the # of businesses flocking to that area now is huge. There are multiple restaurants being built currently not including the ones to come with the slot building/music venue. Which all equals construction jobs and eventually waiters, cooks etc. :thumbsup:

ThawMyTongue

Ultimate Member
    Sep 26, 2009
    Dublin, OH
    THIS IS AWESOME!!

In Ohio I lived at B-Dubs!

Been driving up to Reisterstown to satisfy my cravings! Half hot and half teriyaki, buffalo chips w/cheese and tall frosty one! :D

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I used to really love the Caribbean Jerk wings, but they changed the recipe about 8 years ago. It's still good, just not as much so.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Love the Boneless wings! We usually get our fill at the Owing Mills/Reisterstown location but occassionally hit the White Marsh one when we visit Gun Connection (satisfy to cravings at once).

Neot

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2009
    South County
    I'm so excited for the one being put in Riva. I was wondering what that building was going to be when they started it.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Finally no driving 30-45 min for some good beer and wings

If you have to drive that far for wings, something is wrong.

There are some good wings being made in MD. Probably the best are the BBQ wings at Charcoal Deli, Church Lane, Cockeysville. Some of the pizza places turn out decent wings as well.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I'm either spoiled with really big great wings at other places or the BWW at the Festival at BelAir has the worst wings I have ever had.:sad20:

I will only waste money once and The Food Sucked bad at BWW
    at the Festival.

Friggin things were scrawney :mad54:

haoleboy

1/2 Banned
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 17, 2005
    Dentsville
    BWW's wings are small. That's why you have to go on Wednesday nights. 50 cent chicken legs. Deal can't be beat.

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I thought they were Cornish Hen Wings :lol:

Tiny Bastards.... Looney's , Mt Branch , Batemans..... hell even Famous Dave's has better wings than BWW. Silly to name your business BWW and have sub par Wings.

Boondock Saint

Ultimate Member
    Dec 11, 2008
    White Marsh
    Tried them once, wasn't pleased with service, atmosphere, clientele, food or price. Add to that a less than stellar beer selection and they won't see any more of this fat guy's money.

Bateman's is my go-to destination for great wings and a wide selection of solid beers.

KMK1862

Ultimate Member
    Oct 12, 2010
    York County, PA
    Tried them once, wasn't pleased with service, atmosphere, clientele, food or price. Add to that a less than stellar beer selection and they won't see any more of this fat guy's money.

Bateman's is my go-to destination for great wings and a wide selection of solid beers.

I went to the one at White Marsh Mall when it first opened up. The service was beyond poor. Our waitress had a terrible attitude and the food took longer than expected to arrive. We went during a work day from the office and it wasn't busy. The lousy service left a bad taste in my mouth for the place. Went back again cause friends wanted to go there and the service was better, but the original bad experience will be hard to forget.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Yea, I'm in the same camp as a few others. Took Amy to the one in Westminster about a month after they opened. They were expensive, the wings were tiny, and sucked worse than any wing has sucked before. They were not fit for human consumtion. Service was friendly, but sucked, took about an hour to get through a "quick" dinner on a slow weeknight, only made it to drinks and appatizers, after waiting 20 minutes for our drinks and appetizers to arrive we already planned to leave, never got around to giving our dinner order. I ended up having to walk in the kitchen to find someone to bring me the check after waiting another 1/2 hr for it. I found the manager hiding in a back room, basically said my peice in a span of about 10 minutes, and the horrendus meal ended up being on the house. Had to stop at Popeyes on the way back home to actually eat. I will never set foot in one again.

Now up here, we have a few local places that really have me spoiled, any chain restraunt has a hell of a time keeping up with them. The Corner stable off of Leader Heights and 74 in south York has good food, good local bar atmosphere, and is ridiculously cheap, 1/2lb of good steamed shrimp for $4 one night, $4 for a dozen monster wings on another, $10 for a 1/2 rack of ribs, giant appetizer platters for $8, and a host of other goodness. The Great American Saloon in Red Lion is another good place, dozens of game mounts, the stars and stripes flying proud all around, a classy atmosphere, the food is excellent, and reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom