• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    Good afternoon folks,
    As I work to wrap up the MSI Hoodie / Jacket order that was recently placed, I have received several requests for the same type of group buy, but with the MDS patch rather than the MSI patch.
    I contacted DD214 and received his permission to proceed with the buy and therefore want to get an idea as to the level of interest.

Known factors: Minimum order quantity would be 12 so anything less is a non starter and any price break would not happen unless we get up to 24 pieces.

Unknown factor: Cost. The cost would certainly go up a bit due to having to produce the new logo from scratch (they already had a proof of the MSI logo). I don't know how much it would go up, but would divide the cost of the proof by the number of items being ordered so that we spread the cost among those who are interested.

Issue: I need a digital sample of an MDS logo to provide the supplier in order to make the proof and I don't have one. Does anyone have a high quality .pdf or .gif file that they can send me?

Next steps: Let me know if you're interested, but only if you're solidly "in". I had several people initially roger up for the MSI group buy, but that later declined to place an order. If you're a "maybe", hold out on responding until you've decided for sure that you're in.

Thanks,
    Craig

Last edited:

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    Breathing new life into an old dead thread.......

Just had to break out my MSI hoodie, and would LOVE to have a MDS one to......

Any chance of anything coming up as a group buy?!?!?!?!

The quality was AMAZING on this last buy from couple years ago. Would just like MDS also.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I could be in for one of these but id also like another/possibly a few more of the athletic type tees with the reflective print.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    I would be in for a MDS hoodie of the same quality of the MSI one!

I would need to get two of them (one for me and one for Patty).

PHRFcrewman

Jul 20, 2014
    Hamilton, Baltimore
    I need a new hoodie.
    Zip up or pull over?
    Patch over the heart, across the chest, across the back?
    Embroidered or Silk screened?
    Color?
    Heavy or light cotton fabric?
    Pouch, pockets?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    I would love to have one but I would prefer a quality heavier weight zippered one.

Here is a link to the place that does the MDS Logo gear from the home page. http://www.navychief.com/ They're in Leonardtown Maryland and already have the MDS logo's in their shop. I've dealt with them in the past and had no problems. Looks like the Navy hoodies run about $35-$37 so an MDS one would probably be about the same. I'd offer to help with a group buy but don't have the time to set up paypal for it or shipping. If I do it it will be cash only, pick up in Hollywood, MD.

I also deal with another vendor http://captjerrys.com/ outside of Baltimore and believe they also have the MDS logo on file since this is the same place ihascrabs uses.

Besides the regular MDS logo I found this from the NavyChief page, logo on the left breast, Guns on the back and MarylandShooters on the sleeves. I don't care for it but that's just me.

Attachments

• MDS 1.jpg
      MDS 1.jpg
      56.3 KB · Views: 610

DoormanTNT

Ultimate Member
    Jul 17, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    That is EXACTLY what I would be looking for.

Big back design, logo on chest, sleeve wording, in heavy weight full zipper.

Boy I hope this gets wheels and takes off...

I would love to have one but I would prefer a quality heavier weight zippered one.

Here is a link to the place that does the MDS Logo gear from the home page. http://www.navychief.com/ They're in Leonardtown Maryland and already have the MDS logo's in their shop. I've dealt with them in the past and had no problems. Looks like the Navy hoodies run about $35-$37 so an MDS one would probably be about the same. I'd offer to help with a group buy but don't have the time to set up paypal for it or shipping. If I do it it will be cash only, pick up in Hollywood, MD.

I also deal with another vendor http://captjerrys.com/ outside of Baltimore and believe they also have the MDS logo on file since this is the same place ihascrabs uses.

Besides the regular MDS logo I found this from the NavyChief page, logo on the left breast, Guns on the back and MarylandShooters on the sleeves. I don't care for it but that's just me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom